Chapter six: Saving Tony

First of all I would like to apologise for not updating so long. I have been having a lot of trouble with school and depression. I fanally decided to update so yeah I hope you like this.

I woke up, groaning as I put my feet on the floor. I rubbed my eyes as my vision sharpened. I stumbled a bit before I headed to the bathroom to wake myself up. The cold water hit my face hard as I washed it. The thoughts of last night came back and I blushed at some of them. I made my way downstairs to find Dottie sitting with a cup of coffee in her hand. Tony and Bob were already out and my mom was at work. So that left Dottie and I. "Good morning Elena" she said in her happy voice. "Morning Dottie" I replied as I stuffed my face with toast. Let's be real toast id LIFE. My head turned to the clock to see that it was 2pm. 'Damn, I slept that long. Holy smokes.' I thought to myself as I headed to the living room and taking out my laptop. I went on Youtube and watched some videos. I was starting to grow bored of it so I shut my laptop. The clock shoved 5pm. Suddenly a noise startled me. It sounded like it was coming from the cellar. 'What are they doing?' I thought to myself and rushed to the cellar. Just as I was about to open it Dottie came rushing. "Elena, did you hear that too?" She asked and looked at me. "Yeah I did, don't worry, a box probably fell over. I'm gonna go and check." I said as she nodded and left. I waited a few seconds before storming in the cellar to find an odd scenario. Anna and Rudolph were holding a bunch of blankets and helmets, looking as if they are going somewhere. "What are you doing?" I whisper-yelled as both of their heads turned around in fear. Once they saw that it was me they calmed down. "Tony is calling, he could be in danger." Anna replied quickly. So, I'm guessing they took the things to prevent the sun from burning thir shin off. All of our heads whipped around as Gregory's crate opened. He was back in his straight jacked and leash. "What are you doing?" He asked just barerly above a whisper. "You stay here." Rudolph said and went to close the lid but Gregory snapped. "No, where ever you are going, I'm going too." I signaled Rudolph and Anna to go. They both nodded and went outside. When Gregory FINALLY got out of the crate I took off his jacked and muzzle. I left the leash just in case. I put a blanket over him and a helmet on his head before dragging him away, but not before he took his father's necklace.

 We were outside and we saw Bob infront of Rudy and Anna. He probably thought that Anna was Tony. He told them to go on and was about to head into the house when he saw Gregory and I. "And who might this be?" He asked directing to Gregory. "Oh, Rudolph's big sister." I said quickly. Thank god I was good at lying. He looked at Gregory up and down before nodding and going inside the house. I let out a breath I didn't even relise I was holding, quickly I tugged Gregory away from the house. "And, you couldn't have said I was the big brother?" He asked and I could hear him smirking. I shruged my shoulders and smiled at him. I felt his hand tug mine under the blanket gripping it tight. A tingle went through my whole body and I felt a blush rise to my face. I quickly turned aroung only to hear Gregory laugh and pull me closer, if that was possible. When we finally made it to where Tony was it ended up being a tomb. We pushed the stone and with the strenght of three vampires and a human it stod no chance. Tony's little happy face was under the stone and welcomed us as we threw the stone away. Tony continued to talk with Rudolph and Anna while I saw that Gregory wasn't near me anymore. I saw him at the entrance staring into the night sky, as if he was waiting for something. I came to him and he turned around and looked at me. "Come with me, I have to make the call." I stared at him oddly but shrugged my shoulders and took his hand.

When we were outside he picked me up bridal style and flew off. I laid my head on his shoulder as he started to explain. "Tonight is the night we can turn back to humans. We need the amulet for that. I nodded my head and laid back on his shoulders and started to drift off. I was so close to falling asleep when we landed. He set me down and took his father's necklace and started swinging it around. It made a beautiful ringing noise that I was suprised I could hear. I turned my head towards Gregory and asked. "Hey Greg, how come I can hear the ringing?" He looked at me for a moment before he started to look nervous. "Well, I didn't want to tell you this before but I guess I should now. You see, when a vampire falls in love it happends only once. That love is true and will last forever. So I guess you could say that you are my soulmate." He whispered the last part as if he was scared I would reject him. "You don't have to be nervous, I would love to be your soulmate and I would never reject you." He smiled a true smile that streched to his ears. He started swinging the necklace faster and bats started to appear from every direction. They began transforming into vampires and started mumbling about it being the time. I was starting to feel uncomftrable, I mean a human with at least 20 vampires. I bet you I will last no longer than 0.34 seconds, this is going to be a blood bath. Some of them looked at me in a weird way before one yelled out "human!" All the attention was now on me. They started to corner me ready to bite me when Gregory came and hissed at them. "She is mine, back off." He said and most of the vampires backed away but a few of them stayed staring at me. This time Gregory didn't only hiss, he roared. The vampires got startled and turned aroung, leaving me alone.  "You are mine, and mine ONLY." Gregory said as we heard a car pull up.

We looked up to see my mom, Bob, Dottie, Fredrick and Freda. Fredrick and Freda got out of the car just as Anna landed telling them how they found out where the amulet is. Fredrick looked at Gregory and I before saying. "Thank you Gregory." Gregory smiled as Fredrick returned it. Everyone was waiting for Rudolph and Tony as Fredrick started talking about how it was all his fault and how he didn't deserve forgivness. I stod beside Gregory hoping that they would return soon. 'Please guys we need you.'