Let's leave Highschool behind us eh? (9)

Author's Note:

Wow. Out of all weeks to get sick. its when company is coming, and my whole week is literally jammed pack!

(including homecoming this weekend)

Gah. well, enough about me.

I was glad to be able to post though, this chapter is more exciting. hope you all will like it.

(dont forget to vote :)

-the velvet rose-

.............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"Even a best friend wouldn't do that Sophie. He was trying to protect you"

"Hey, I know he's your cousin, but don't defend him! He was out of line and a complete and utter fool" I hissed.

"Seriously? Utter fool?" She giggled.

"Shut up"

I closed my eyes and shoved Aaron out of my mind, for what I hoped was forever..

................................................................................................................................

Ah noon. How I love thee so? I begged Troy to meet me at Starbucks to study, because I would not go near his dorm.

I sat there and sipped my low fat caramel macchiato, as I waited for him to come.

I was talking myself out of asking about Aaron, but curiosity got the better of me when I saw Troy walking in.

"Hey, I got us some muffins" I told him.

"Yum... I know that look, what is it?" He pushed his eyebrows together.

"Nothing" I whispered.

"So, you don't want to hear about Aaron?" He raised a brow.

"Crap" I muttered. "How is he?"

"Fine. I bailed him out last night, and then he went to bed, he didn't say a word"

"What should I do?" I whispered.

"Talking might help"

"No, he's out of my life"

"He seemed upset"

I sighed.

"Okay, enough gossip. Lets do some English" He chuckled.

What was I doing here? I asked myself, as I knocked on the door.

"Sophie?" Cody looked at me like I was a ghost.. Boo.

"I came to apologize for the other night, I'm sorry about that fight Aaron caused"

"Come in" I waved me in.

I walked into the lion's den and sat on the first bed I saw. Cody sat beside me and looked at the television, which was showing a weird movie or something.

"Who posted bail?" I asked.

"My room mate" He shrugged.

"We all had our room mates bail us" I muttered.

"He's bailed me out a few times.."

I didn't realize how close he was to me. He brushed some hair from my neck and pressed his lips to my skin.

Seriously?

"Whoa there buddy" I shoved him lightly.

"What?"