11. Another year older...

ENJOY

*Bri's P.O.V.*

When I was done with Paris' needs I carried her downstairs. What was Mike planning? I really don't trust my baby with Meg, but she needs the 'practice'. I really do love Mike more than life itself. I was pushed against the wall roughly by Spencer. I glared deathly at the bastard. I pushed him off with ease and had his face against the wall.

"What do you want?" I said threw clenched teeth.

"I wanna say sorry. Sorry that I rejected you when you were actually very attractive. Now, you transformed for all to not help realize your beauty. Please take me back, all I want is a mate to love and care for. I-i love you."

"Are you done with your little speech?" I asked with a bored tone. "I have to join my boyfriend in the other room. Spencer, move on. You have a pup on the way. You could be a dad any day now. Your next heir needs a father. I have moved on and I'm extremely happy. Bye, Spencer" I said as I released him from my grasp. I held Paris tight completely oblivious of her tiny presence. I continued down stairs. Mike was taking lowly to another male. He had black hair with a bit of gray. He had Mike's mysterious eyes.

"Hey Bri," Mike said with a smile. "This is my dad." He gestured to the man.

"Andrew." He said and shook my hand.

"I'm Briana Price, Mike's girlfriend." I said with a smile.

"Is she your mate, Michael?" He asked.

"No, dad. She is not , but I love her as much as a unmated wolf can." He said firmly and made my great melt.

"You impregnated this whore! You both could have loving mates out in the world." He said angrily, which caused me to snap.

"We are rejected wolves! We are lucky enough to have a shifter love without a mate! I would prefer to be alone than go with a human to miss being with Michael! Don't go monkey *hit on us about mates when our's thought we were not good enough or started a family and love." I yelled at Andrew loud enough for both packs to here. "Sorry, Beta Andrew. I've been through a rough life and for you to assume that this pup is Mike's is kinda rude. Paris is not our blood, for we adopted her. Blood or not you weren't much of a grandfather." I said calmly. Mike was smiling at the whole speech. Andrew was flabbergasted.

"Sorry for the harsh words. Can I carry..." He pointed to the baby.

"Paris."

"Beautiful name. Can I hold Paris?" He asked with a smile. I nodded and gave Paris to her grandfather.

~*~

I was getting ready for the date tonight. I wore a tight gray strapless dress. A black ribbon went around the bust. My hair was curled into soft curls and I had a charm bracelet that Meg and Hen gave me for my birthday. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and some shiny lip gloss. I put on my heels and was out the door.

When I reached the last few steps, Mike was standing by the door in a tux. His tie matched perfectly with my dress. His eyes brightened up each step I took. He had a rose in his hand. I smiled and was given the beautiful rose.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He said and kissed my lips lovingly. We pulled apart.

"You look great, too." I said and pecked his cheek.

"I know," He said with a smirk.

"So where are we going?" I asked happily as we exited the house.

"It is a surprise." He said with a twinkle of his eyes. We headed into the forest on the trail. I took off my heels because they were my favorite. We walked for 10 minutes. We finally arrived at a beautiful meadow with flowers of different colors. He led me to a pair of twisted trees. Round lamps were hanging around the tree branches and some around the blanket and food. It was magical. The blanket was super fluffy and the fire flies blinked around us.

"This is amazing." I said and smoothed out the soft blanket.

"Hungry?" He asked taking out some Panda Express. I giggled at the well planned entrees. Hey! I ain't complaining.

"Yeah, starved." He nodded and handed me a styrofoam tray. We ate in silence and watched the fire flies glide in the air. When we were done I was so full, but wanted my fortune cookie.

"Can I please have my fortune cookie?" I begged because it was the best part.

"No. Just wait. Patience, young grasshopper." He stood up and gave me a hand. We waked back to pack house, but stopped at the porch of the mansion.

"You can have your cookie now." Mike said and dug into his pocket and gave me the cookie. I beamed at the yummy cookie. The message read:

×You will say YES.×

What does that mean? I look at Mike, who was on one knee with a small box in his hand. A diamond ring was on display. It was beautiful. The diamond shined in the moonlight. I gasped.

"Sarah Briana Price, I love you more than life itself. Fate gave me a beautiful, funny, and amazing she-wolf. I know that I've known you for 3 months and have a baby to raise. I love you so much, Will you marry me?" He asked with love shining in his eyes. My eyes got teary that my dream of being loved for and having a happily ever after.

"Hurry up! Say yes!" A familiar voice from inside. Carter.

"Yes, Micheal!" I screamed with tears flowing down my cheek. Mike stood up and took my hand. He placed the gorgeous ring on my finger.

"I love you." He whispered as he wiped away my tears with his thumb and smiled.

"I love you, too." I whispered and stood on my tip toes to receive the best kiss given to me.

The packs ran outside to congratulate us.

VOTE

COMMENT

CHECK OUT MY OTHER READS

~OH YAH! ENGAGEMENT!~