Chapter 1 - Ireland to Plymouth

okay so this is my One Direction and Tom Daley fan fiction it was going to be another Wanted story but i thought i would change it i hope you like it. i do love one direction but if some things wrong don't hate me

Niall's pov 

"Riley Sophia Rae Horan move it" i shouted upstairs. i heard banging and crashing before a teenage brunette appeared rushing down the stairs "alright, alright i'm coming keep your nickers in a twist" she mumbled "Riley your case is already in the care what could you possibly need?" i questioned. she pointed to the bag she was holding "laptop duh" she scoffed we wen't and said go bye to our parents then left for the airport.

we arrived at the airport and got our bags out of the boot and walked in.

Riley's pov 

me and Niall arrived at the airport where te guys were waiting for us.

before we start anything left me first introduce my self as you probably guessed my name is Riley Sophia Rae Horan. Niall Horan from One Direction's little sister and Juniour manager to the lads i help Paul the boys official Manager which means i get to go on tours and everything withmy parents permission which i have. thatsabout it oh wait something else i'm adopted.

*******************************************************************************************

"Riboo!" Louis yells "Boobear!" i laugh and ran up to him i drop my case  and jump on him i'm close to all of the but Louis the most well i do have like the hugest crush on him. "hey my turn" Harry whines i look up and passed over to him. people say that i'm that light i'm a teenage baby "HazzaBear" "Vas Happenin Riboo" Zayn says as its his turn "why is it i'm always the last?" Liam complains "awh Daddy Direction feeling left out come here" i hold my hands out and he takes me and spins me around. "now now lets try and not break my sister" Niall complains i jump down and see Paul approaching us  "come on boys and lady." Niall put my mine his bags on a trolley "Riboo want piggy back?" Louis asked i nod and jumped on "weeeee superman to the rescue" he he zig and zag all over the place. 

we were waiting to board the plane "Riley, Louis say cheese" Zayn coos he takes the picture a few minutes later my phone buzzes i open twitter

@zaynmalik: @RibooHoran @louis_tomlinson awh waiting to board the plane (twitpic)

@RibooHoran: @zaynmalik @louis_tomlinson what he's very comfy 

i laugh as i reply then i show Louis he drops be down then reaches for his phone he types very fast before tweeting i get another buzz and check 

@louis_tomlinson: me @RibooHoran @NiallOffical @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik  @Harry_Styles gonna do photo spam when we get on the plane bbs x

"yay photo spam lets start now" Harry and Louis lift me up while Niall and Zayn take my legs then Liam stands in the middle.