Part - 03 (Last Part)

In ℓσνє - With The ᑌᑎIᑎᐯITEᗪ GᑌEᔕT

(Continuing from previous part)

Scene - 32

After finishing the function , Sanskaar comes and knocks the door of Swara's room. But getting no response and finding the door open he enters inside the room. He calls out her name and scans the room but didn't find her. So he sighs and was about to leave the room when suddenly his eyes falls on her bed where he found passport and a plane ticket.

Sanskaar (confusedly) : Plane ticket ?

Swara (from his back) : Hi , Sanskaar !

Sanskaar (turns) : What's this , Swara ? Passport and all that.

Swara : Um..yes. Actually I'm leaving India and going to London. Thought to settle there forever.

Sanskaar (shockingly) : Like what ??? Are you serious ?

Swara : Absolutely.

Sanskaar : Come on , Swara you can't go like this way as only three days are left for Uttu's wedding. You can't go without attending it.

Swara (laughs slightly) : What do you think ? Will I really go without attending the wedding ? Nah. I will leave for London at the end of Uttara's marriage. So you can chill.

Sanskaar : But why the hell are you going ?

Swara : If I don't then I will have no option rather marrying Sunny.

Sanskaar (angrily) : Are kidding me ? Like seriously , you are leaving your home , your relatives  and your friends just for a marriage ?

Swara : Then what will I do rather then this ?

Sanskaar : Just say no and end the matter.

Swara (rolling her eyes) : What do you think I didn't try ? Sanskaar I...(sighs) leave it. Tomorrow is Sangeet. So I think you should rest. Go.

Sanskaar : But Swa..

Swara (interrupting him) : Sanskaar I'm feeling sleepy so good night. (Smiles)

Sanskaar sighs and goes to his room.

Scene - 33
Sangeet day

Everyone gather themselves in the hall to enjoy the Sangeet of Uttara. Seeing everyone present except Sanskaar , Uttara ask Sujata about his whereabouts. But before Sujata could say anything lights goes off and Swara and Sanskaar hits the dance floor.

[Song : Nachde Ne Saare]