3

I decided not to lie, I had understood all too well that she knew that I was a Criptonian daughter of the House of El.

"I reformulate the question: who are you?" Selen said, having realized that I had yielded to deception.

"My name is Crystal .... Crystal Zor-El," I said.

"Oh, it was so hard to say dear, it was obvious that you were Alura's daughter, you're identical to her in all things, how long have you been on this unspeakable planet?" Selen asked me.

"My parents arrived here about 30 years ago, I was born here 8 years and 9 months later".

"So you're 22, you've lived your whole life here, poor girl." You have not taken advantage of the beauties of life, if you want I can fix it right away, "Selen said.

"What would be the beauties of life you're referring to? Know someone ... Maybe socialize with this someone?" "Escape from this planet?" Because I do not see any other beauties in life, "I said.

"Dear, there are many others: how to fall in love, travel,
having sex ... "Selen said before I interrupted her with a question.

"Yes, love is something that I would certainly like to try, but what is sex?" I said thoughtfully.

"You're kidding, are not you? Your mommy did not tell you what it is? For you children are born by chance? Maybe the stork brings them," he said ironically.

"I ... I was born here I did not learn many things but I do not understand what sex centers with children."

"So naive and strong at the same time but in his weak heart.Let me tell you what it is, what your mother did not do ... So she was going to explain me, when someone came to call her and apologized she left the room .

I knew that it would soon be back, but the only thing I thought at the time was: "What is sex?"

One of the powers I gained by fighting one of the aliens who killed my father is absolute knowledge. My mind is a real encyclopedia, I try to elaborate the context, to gather information and finally I understand what Sex is.
Just thinking about what this practice consisted of, it gave me a shiver of pleasure.

Ten minutes later, Selen had returned with a rather handsome boyfriend.

"Crystal, I'll introduce you to Elijah, I thought, why do you explain what sex is? I'll show you first, what for obvious reasons will Elias," he said, ending his speech, going out, but before that I whisper something to Elijah that I was able to understand: "
I beg you, hurt her. "
So saying he went out.

I had heard what he had said, but despite this I was not very afraid, on the one hand I did not know what to try but I was sure that surely what he had done I would not have liked it.