Chapter 2

One day my mother and I saw ships crashing on our planet, they looked like thousands, an entire civilization, after the great impact on the ground there was a period when the sovereign kingdom silence until someone came out of one of the ships now become debris. A very tall woman with black hair and glacial white eyes looked towards our direction, I knew that at that distance it would not have been possible for her to notice us, but anxiety gripped me.
My mother starts to speak to me:

"Crystal, get in! Be careful not to let you see they could hurt you"
my mother said.

"But mother, I'm not afraid of them, do I have to remind you of the end that all the people who have stood against us have done? Well they're dead, I've killed them and I'll do that with them too," I said.

"Crystal, do not see things superficially. Can you see the emblem on the woman's chest?"

I nodded

"Well that's the emblem of the ruling family of the dazamiti, they hate us, they would like to see us dead, and to make matters worse, they know our weakness," my mother said, very frightened.

"Mother, are they evil? Well there I will kill one by one if only they dare to touch you," I said furiously.

"You can not Crystal, you do not understand .... You could harm your safety," said my mother, now exhausted with this bickering.

Suddenly, I found myself in front of the woman, put her hands around my neck and I lift myself in the air very easily, it seems that she also had powers.

"Little girl, listen, your mother is right, you could hurt yourself, and then how would you kill us all? With your little talk?" Said the mysterious woman.

"no, for today just talk, I think I will use other ways". So saying, I tried to use the calorific life but I was stopped by a knife that the woman stuck to me. I did not understand, I did not heal as I always did but, on the contrary, the wound became more and more alarming, I think I have never felt such pain in my life.

"Criptonite, we have to quintals to kill an entire planet," said the woman.

In the meantime, they captured my mother, who tried to free herself in every way. In doing so, a man hit her right face and made her unconscious, which I did immediately afterwards.

2 HOURS AFTER ...

I woke up with a strong headache, tried to get up but, just standing, a dizziness made me regret that I got up so resuming my initial position. Immediately after a woman entered, she seemed sweeter than the other metahuman, at least she gave no sign of wanting to kill me.

"Oh honey, excuse the abrupt manners of Meridias, when you feel threatened part immediately to the attack.It is an honor to meet you, I am Selen, sovereign of the people of Dazam. He said resolutely.

"I ... Nobody important, a survivor came here by chance," I said, trying to misdirect the conversation.

"Usually when someone says so, it certainly has something to hide, you're nobody, in fact I think it's quite the opposite," he said abruptly.

"I repeat ... I am a refusal of society, arrived on this planet after being abandoned by their parents"
I said, trying again to stay on mine.

"So that of la is not your mother, do not you care if I kill her, do not you?" She said ruthlessly.

At that point I did not know what to do, I did not have my powers I was still too weak, I knew he was lying but I could not risk it.