XXVII

Wait, this is familiar.

"I feel like there is something wrong with me." I admit. My dream.

"Oh child there is nothing wrong with you." The elder woman says. Well Alessana says.

"Then why are these things happening to me?" My voice cracks as tears prick my eyes.

"You simply have a gift." She steps towards me and takes my hand in hers. The soft but fragile touch again takes me back to the dream.

"What gift?" My eyes widen in anticipation.

"Before I fully say please tell me more of what's been happening." She drops my hand. I look at the floor to try and recall everything.

"It all started when I had a dream about Harry." I tell her.

"Who is Harry?" She asks me.

"He's a demon that I met." I look at her questioningly. Why does Harry matter when it comes to my gift.

The fact that I've done this before makes me just want to get to the parts I don't know.

"Are you a demon?"

"No up until I met Harry I thought I was a normal human." I sigh.

"Oh honey." Her voice sounds kinda confused.

"What?" I start to worry of what she will answer.

"You are not only gifted but something much more." She takes a step next to me.

This time instead of disappearing in a puff of smoke she leads me to the table to sit down.

"Now what happened after you had a dream of this Harry?" She takes a seat across from me.

"Well I met him. He came to my work at the time. It was so strange." I lightly laugh think about the memory. "There was this feeling when we got close. The feeling was nothing compared to when we touched."

"I see." She nods. "Tell me more about this feeling."

"It's wonderful. It feels like my body is set on fire as electricity flows threw us from our touch." I smile.

"Anything else happened?" She leans more into the table.

"Well the next strange thing would be I touched Harry and saw him with a ball of fire. A couple days after it happened in real life." I furrow my eyebrows recalling the memory.

"Interesting." She sighs.

"I even saw this conversation happening." I admit. "Well not the whole thing just the beginning of it."

"Are these coming true dreams the only thing?" She asks me.

"No." I avoid her eye contact. Am I really about to tell her this. "Umm I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to say it. We got intimate and I was at a point of the intimacy and apparently light came from my hands."

"Wow I bet a lot of woman wished to get to that point." She giggles.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing dear." She continues to giggle. "I knew you were coming."

"How?"

"She spoke to me and warned me." She looks over her shoulder. "That's why I wrote the book."

"Who warned you?"

"The spirit of my coven sister."

"I'm not following."

"Honey, I'm a witch." She smiles.

"A witch?" I repeat.

"Yes a witch." Her smile remains. "My fellow witch sister came to me in spirit and warned me."