And it just gets WORSE

For The purpose of this novel Louis’s sisters are called Zoe and Olivia.

I backed away quickly, suddenly very nervous. He cleared his throat.

“We… We should get going.” He said, looking anywhere but at me.

I nodded. “Yeah.”  I walked over to the limo and opened the door, I slid in. He walked around and slid in next to me.

There was an awkward silence as we drove down the street.

“So er… how’s Zoe?” I ask after a brief silence. “Is she down here on school holidays…?”

“Yeah, school has just ended for her.”

I nod. “Cool. And what about Olivia?”

“same for her.” He says, staring out the window.

I frown, why am I even bothering to make conversation if he won’t even look at me?

I stare out my window.

“I’m sorry.” He says, at last.

“For what?”

“For… Y’know.”

“Ohh, yeah!” I say, my old anger returning to me. “For breaking my heart.”

He gulps, and fidgets, obviously feeling awkward. “Yeah… But It wasn’t just-“

“Save it.” I said, holding up a hand. “For someone who cares.”

He bites his lip. “Molly.”

I ignore this and stare out the window.

“Molly.”

Winter is beautiful here.

“Molly!” he says, forcefully turning me towards him.

“Ow!” I cry, rubbing my arm. “That hurt!”

“Well, you weren’t listening to me.”

“And what makes you think I should?”

He narrows his eyes. “I am trying to-“

“Apologise? Well, you’re not doing a very good job at it.”

He mutters. “Whatever.” And turns away.

Never, in my life have I been so angry!

.

.

.

“Nice dress.” Says Natalie, raising an eyebrow at my outfit.

I manage a fake smile. “It’s straight off the runway.” And storm past her, pissed off. I’m angry at everyone, everything. Does Natalie think she can just waltz me in here whenever she likes? Buy me a gown and everything will be ok? Never mind the fact that I’m living with the very person I loathe with all my heart.

“Hey, Hey Molly!” Natalie calls, darting in front of me. “Are you ok?”

“No!” I say, honestly. “No, I am not. Do you think you can just buy me a plane ticket and I’ll come straight away? That I’ll drop everything for you? And why would i… after what you did.”

Her face pales. “I never meant to-“

“Save it.” I snap. “Your precious husband must need you, because I certainly don’t.”

I storm off and walk towards the dining table. Grabbing a piece of chocolate I bump into a stranger, carrying a coffe cup, it spills all over my jeans and t-shirt. “S-Sorry.” He stutters, his eyes wide. I glare at him and then walk away.

.

.

.

“Hello!” Someone says, laughing. “This is Juliet and Eliza fashion designs… what can we do for you?”

“El?” I ask, a tear sliding down my face.

The person stops laughing. “Molly?” she says incredulously.

“Hi.” I say. “I was wondering if we could talk.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So who is Eliza and Juliet(Zara and Susanna will know who I’m talking about)? What did Natalie do and why is Molly so moody? Leave your thoughts below! (:

X Gwen