Chpter 1//Not so bad after all

*BETH'S POV*

*Beep Beep*

I woke up to a loud bull horn screaming into my ears or also known as my alarm clock.

It was official day 1 of Vidcon 2014. I can wait to meet all my motavators, and hang with my friends and just relax. I probably should eat something...or I can get Starbucks..Hmm I like option number 2 better!

* CONNOR'S POV *

" Oh shit! "

I jumped out of the hotel bed and checked what time it was, this is not good. Vidcon starts in 2 hours and I still need to do a bunch of things, I quickly got dressed and left out the door.

"Ok think Connor, think what do you have to do..OH I HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH HOLLY WIRE TV IN 45 FUCKING MINUTES!" I panicked.

I'm really thirsty though, I'll just stop at Starbucks first. Damn Connor your such a white girl.

*BETH'S POV*

Really! I'm staying in a hotel and security won't let me go down stairs because there are a bunch of fans down there and we have places to be soon, so I quickly got a hoodie and glasses and went down the escalator. I acted like I was on my phone but people were already staring, As soon as I got off I quickly walked fast, with my head down the whole time.

"Ok beth just a little more, just keep walking a little mor-"

Before I could finish mumbling to myself I bumped Into a random person and fell on the floor, and the worst part is, I fell right on top of him.

* CONNOR'S POV *

I needed to get down to get Starbucks but security wouldn't let me, I grabbed my hoodie, covered my hair, put my glasses on and looked at my phone.

As soon as I got down I quickly sprinted off, that actually went we'll I could sneak out like this more oft-

My thoughts got cut off. I ended up bumping into a girl that smelt a lot like strawberries and we fell to the floor. Ouch! She fell right on top of me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that it was an accident." I said.

"It's ok I'm very clumsy it was probaly my faul- wait CON?!?!"

It was bethany!

"BETHERS!!" I gave her a big hug, but we were both still on the ground in public, but I really didn't care I missed beth so much.

"Wait we can't blow our Cover." She said whispering as we got up from the ground.

I laughed "Yea I know, So where are you heading?"

"Starbucks, the usual."

"Awesome me to, mind if we go together? NOT AS A DATE OR ANYTHING! Just two friends hanging out drinking Starbucks..." I said very awkwardly.

Fuck Connor why do you have to be so damn weird.

" I know what you meant Connor, it's okay, let's go." She laughed and looked me right in the eyes.

Her eyes are so beautiful and brown and her smile is perfect, wait Connor are you falling for her? Snap out of it!

We began walking, today won't be so bad after all...

---------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N- Hey guys! Ok so this was a short first yet kinda cute chapter, to start everything off, I'm gonna try my best to do two fan fictions at once bc I also have a Jcpenny fan fic out right now, but I truly love cethany and this fan fic has always been saved in my notes so I rly hope you enjoy and want to add this story to your library thanks 💖)