Chapter Four

hey lovelies! 

i am sooosoooo sorry that this wasn't up sooner, school started and i've been having some major writers block. i dont even know if anyone reads these, but if you do. HEY HEYYY. loll. i have nothing else to say. so heres chapter four. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Harry and I had been in his vehicle for nearly an hour, it was silent the whole time expect for the soft whisper of the radio. I could barely hear anything but Harry turned up to volume when he caught the beginning of a song. I soon recognized it as one of his bands songs. What Makes You Beautiful. I chuckled to myself and smiled.

“What?” Harry glanced at me, smiling.

“It's cute how you listen to your own songs.”

“Oh, so you do know who I am?” He joked.

I blushed, “Yes I do, Mr. Styles, but I'm not one of those crazy fans.”

“I like how you're so calm about it all.” He paused, “It doesn't seem like any of this matters to you, the fame.. I mean. Like it doesn't phase you or stop you from treating me like a normal guy.”

I was about to open my mouth when we pulled into a driveway of a large house. There was tons of people on the upper level deck, and in the front yard. I crawled out of the car, noticing absolutely nobody was all dressed up, every one was wearing comfortable clothes like sweats and loose cotton shorts.

“Harry!!” A couple of boys yelled at once, before practically tackling the poor boy. They all joked around and talked for a few moments before the boy with black hair and a blonde highlight turned to me.

“Who's the girl?” He pointed. It wasn't until then that I actually realized who the young men were. Standing before me was the rest of One Direction, I wonder how many girls would kill to be where I am right now.

“This is Lauren.” Harry draped his arm over my shoulder, “Lauren, this is Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn.” He pointed to each boy as he said their names.

I gave a gentle wave, and we turned to make our way toward the house, Harry's hand fell from my shoulder the small of my back, relaxing it there as we walked into the huge house.

*

I rolled over, and heard a groan. My eyes shot open, as I realized I was laying next to Harry. My insides smiled and my heart did a flip, I rested my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes. Not a moment later Harry was poking my arm and whispering “I saw you, you're awake. Get up.”

I grabbed his pillow from underneath his lock of curls and shoved it in his face, “Shhhh, everything hurts.”

Right then a couple of teenage boys busted through the door and screamed “GET UP CUDDLE BUGS.”

I groaned and sat up, I ruffled my hair around a bit, because I knew it was a complete mess. I was hungover and I sat slouched in bed trying to regain my memory from last night. I remember walking into the house and someone handing me a drink. I followed the boys out to the patio in the backyard, there was a pool, hot tub and if I remember correctly the beach was only a block away. The next thing I remember is being in my underwear and my sweatshirt, I was slung over Harry's shoulder laughing as he jumped in the cool water. We came up to the surface and I splashed him with water and he pulled me to him and kissed my cheek. I couldn't even tell you what happened next other than I had some more drinks and somehow got to the beach, expect I was wearing my bra and underwear, the boys and some other girls and myself ran down the sand dune and dove into the water. That was all I could remember, before I realized what a horrible headache I had. I shook Harry and crawled out from underneath the warm, cozy blankets. I wobbled my way into the bathroom and almost jumped at my reflection. I look ridiculous. I rubbed some soap on my face and pulled my hair up, it was then I noticed I was in my black lace and damp bra, and a pair of boxers.

“Who's boxers are these?” I muttered to myself as I studied my reflection.

“Mine.” I jumped at Harry who was standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

I laughed a bit and tucked my bangs behind my ear as I push Harry out the door, “Of course.”

*

“Goodness, you girls take forever!” I heard Louis shout as he was coming up the stairs, “You remind me a lot of Eleanor, the way to take so long just to throw on an outfit and then take even longer to splash some makeup on your face and ruffle your hair. You look fine, love. C'mon.”

I smiled and laughed to myself. I grabbed my wallet and ran downstairs, I was wearing a blue pastel floral tank, that flowed to the waist of my dark blue/almost black skinny jeans with my white sandals. The boys wanted to go out to lunch so I made Harry drive us to my place so I didn't have to walk into a restaurant in boxers and my bra, because I honestly have no idea where my clothes are. The boys, Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn were all sitting in my living room.. Well actually not Louis considering he was walking in front of me.

“Let's go, boys!” I chirped.