Industries

WARNING:
(THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES AND DETAILS OF THE HORRIFIC INDUSTRIES AND COMPANYS ASSOCIATED WITH ANIMLAS)
This content is NOT for children underage
Reader discretion advised

Imagine you are at the grocery store. Let's say you decide to go shopping at Walmart. You slowly but surely make your way to the back,where the dairy,eggs and most meat products are held. You pad over to open one of the long glass doors or the coolers. It's reflection is soft and shines as the lights hit it. You reach and pick up a carton of cows milk. On the label is a black and white dairy cow with a piece of wheat in its mouth. In the back is a push green field with a sunny blue sky. It claims that the cows are feed well treated humanely and are naturally bred. This is the very thing industrial businesses associated with animals wants you to picture. You fall into their pit of lies. You have become a member of today's society ,following in the foot steps of industries for animals cruelty. Cows, pigs,chickens,sheep,minks,beavers,turkeys,foxes, all of these animals including many more fall into the hands of horror itself. They are abused from the first time they take their first breathe to the day they die painfully on the cold,hard concert floor.

Meat Industries

Meat industries have marked down their names in the books of history with blood. The have done the most damage to the animals and to earth itself. I am here to say what happens in the dark concert places know as the slaughter houses where all the chaos takes place.
Behind the cow and meat industry are very disturbing secrets you may not have heard of yet. In the U.S today over 29 million cows alone are put under the knife in just one year. 50 years ago there was such a time before factory farming. They did not pump the animals full of special hormones and antibiotics. Today artificial manipulation is done to the cows before birth. This just shows and proves how we as humans are taking the wrong path. We focus so much on money and power we dont care to see what is really happening right in front of our eyes. Baby calves are dehorned and castrated minutes after being ripped away from their mother who crys for them constantly. The calves only make it to about 1-2 years old that's taking off a good 18-20 years of their life from them.

Milk Industries

Cows produce milk for thier young not for human consumption. Have you ever thought to yourself, "I think I might be allergic to dairy", no, you are not allergic to dairy you are just not a baby cow. Cows milk is for calves, its their only source of nutrient as babys. Dairy farms cruel was of producing as much milk as possible is to make sure the baby has no milk what so ever. They mother is separated from the calf, or the calf has these plastic spike like things so that when the calf tries to feed, it pokes the cows utter and the cow pushes the baby away.
The calves are taken away at just 1 day old and die in only a matter of months due to starvation or sickness.
A typical cows life should be about 20 years, but do to harsh environment and over working the cows began to wear down and stop milk production. The dairy industries have no use for a cow who has stopped producing milk so it is later killed.
You should also leave the Dairy Industries because of the hormones used can be harmful to your own body.