TEN

The day still rang on, meaning the group had more work to do before Evelyn could finally visit her brother. Rather than waiting about the penthouse for nightfall, Galavan had insisted on the team making their 'grand entrance'. For now, she sits in a red fire truck between an annoying Jerome and Cannibal, aka Robert, with Baldy/Aaron at the wheel. Arnold, formerly known as Tall N Skinny, went outside to take a smoke break.

Their original inmate uniform had changed to white pants and an unclipped straight jacket, truly screaming MANIAX! to the people.

The seats in the firetruck were obviously not meant for four people. It was hardly suited to fit three. But being the obedient girl she intends to be until she sees her brother, Evelyn squeezed herself into the truck.

She lets out a huff, gaining the attention of the psycho ginger. "Bored already, Dollface?" He questions with a smirk. Evelyn grunts in reply and continues to stare straight ahead, ignoring both Jerome and the wretched smell of Cannibal. Jerome moves his arm, allowing a little more room for the team only to put them over her shoulders. He leans closer, invading whatever personal space Evelyn has left before suggestively saying, "I know a way we could pass time."

"Fuck off," Evelyn mumbles, earning a throaty laugh from Cannibal. "You too," she adds, making him stop.

"Oh look, she talks," Cannibal responds sarcastically with an eyeroll. "Hey everyone! The useless one can speak." He laughs at the glare she attempts. "Cute look. Why does that Theo dude want her here again? It sure ain't for helping..." Before Evelyn can protest, Cannibal reaches over and traces the healing slash on her cheek with his finger. Evelyn jerks away, almost scooting if it wasn't for Jerome. "...and it definitely ain't for her looks."

"Don't touch me," Evelyn snaps, looking away from him to hide her scar.

"Whatcha gonna do about it? Sit in angry silence? Ooh!" he mimics, waving his hands a little, "I'm so scared."

Jerome quickly hops up, forcing Evelyn into his old seat before plopping into hers. He gives a threatening smile to the Cannibal as he pulls out a gun. "Alright Robert," he sighs, pulling out only one bullet. "Let's play another round, shall we? Here, you go first."

"I'm pretty sure we already went through this, Jerome. You won."

"I won, yeah?" Jerome questions, pretending to be thinking about it. "Oh yeah! Well, in that case, don't touch Dollface like that again. Capice?"

Evelyn isn't sure what to think about the whole ordeal. Cannibal nods before leaning back against the seat. Jerome grins before leaning back as well and looking back at Evelyn just to wink.

Why would he do that? Her mind questions. At any other given moment, he would've done the same thing.

Jerome is definitely confusing her, and she doesn't like it one bit.

"What?" He questions. Evelyn then realizes she was staring at him. "No, 'thank you'?" Evelyn turns away from him, facing Baldy who's currently asleep at the wheel. "I personally think that scar of yours is pretty hot."

In an attempt to hide her blushing, Evelyn completely turns in her spot, causing both Jerome and Cannibal to cry out in annoyance due to the lack of space.

She leans forward slightly, watching as something large and yellow appears in the rearview mirror of the fire truck.

"Bus," she murmurs before pointing to the rearview mirror. Jerome looks over before giving a grin. He punches the roof, waking Baldy in the process.

"It's showtime!" He grins before beckoning Arnold over. Arnold hops onto the truck, holding on to the side rail as the fire truck's sirens go off and follow the bus.