Chapter 3

Kayla's POV

I hit the boxing bag ten times harder then the last time.

I like to box to get my anger out and plus it helps me stay in shape.

I kicked and punched the boxing bag repeatedly. I didn't realize I had this much anger inside of me.

I kicked the boxing bag on more time sending it flying. It swang back in forth the chain making a loud noise every time it would swing. It was a relaxing sound to me but annoyed just about everyone else

"Having fun?" A thick British accent roared through the small gym. I turned around to see those green eyes staring at me well my body.

"Jesus those pants are tight." He said raking his eyes up and down my body.

"I know my ass is big but would you stop staring at it." I snapped at the curly headed boy.

"Im b-but those pants are just so tight." He said stuttering taking in my body with his hazzy green eyes.

I ignored him and walked over to grab my water bottle. I checked the time on my phone. It read 11:30pm. Wow its late good thing we are on the road and I can sleep whenever.

"So?" Harry asked looking at me.

"What?" My voice came out harsh but he deserved it.

"Um." He stuttered sounding nervous. Ha the Harry Styles nervous talking to a girl never thought I would live to see the day.

Harry takes girls and plays with them. He thinks he can just sleep with them and leave. Well for most girls that works but not for me. I'm not a girl that you can just take my heart and drag it around. I don't like Harry and his way of thinking towards girls. I'm sure deep down he knows how to treat them. I don't understand him. Hes cocky, dangerous, rude and arrogant. If it wasn't for this stupid tour I would never be talking to him. I'm sure there are a lot if girls out there with broken hearts because of Harry.

Gosh why am I getting so worked up over this.

"So you box offten?" The curly haired boy asks me snapping me out of my thoughts.  I finally look up at him. Hes wearing a white v neck with black skinny jeans and no shoes just black socks. You can see his tattoos through his white shirt. He is kinda hot.

No Kayla don't go there.

"Yup." I say grabbing my phone and water bottle. I walk past him. Hes standing by the door staring at me. I feel a cold hand grab my wrist and before I can process anything I'm against the wall with my wrist pinned again the wall.

Do I dare speak?

"W-what are you doing?" I ask carefully. He doesn't say anything. He takes a step closer never breaking eye contact. My stomach has butterflies and my heart skips a beat. WTF I know I don't have feeling for Harry never in a million years. I just feel this way because of boxing for almost 4 hours. I'm light headed. I try to convince my self.

He still doesn't say anything to me just stares at me. He moves his face closer to mine. Oh no he better not kiss me. He licks his lips. He moves even closer now our bodies touching. His chest is rising and falling rapidly. My breath quickens as his lips brush over mine.

Please god no.

He releases my wrists and backs up. He walks out the door like nothing happened.

What the heck was that about?

Why didn't he kiss me?

Am I not good enough for him?

Wait what the hell! Why do I even care?  Its Harry I could care less about him. I would follow him and demand an answer from those perfect pink lips but I'm too exhausted and I really need a shower.

I really need to talk to Ariana and Lily. Maybe they can help me out. I refuse to be just a girl Harry messes with.

I have to admit hes really hot and I love his tattoos but I know I don't have feeling for him hes a jerk and he'll play me like a card if I fall for him.

Harry's POV

"So how did it go?" Loui asked me as I walked out of the gym.

"Fine." I growled.

"Good remember what I said about her times running out." Loui said smirking.