Chapter 2

Harry's POV

Why the hell am I the  problem? She said she was tired of my shit and I didn't even do anything to her. Ok so what I called her a bitch but I don't care.

"Harry." Liam called for the fifty time.

"What?" I growled

"Its time to go and get on the tour bus we pull out in an hour." He said not effected by me being harsh.

"Ok." I walked out the hotel doors and down to the elevator. The doors opened and I freaking saw those blueish grey eyes looking at me. Yep she hates me.

"Er um sorry I was just getting off." She said looking at the wall behind me.

"Yeah whatever." I said harshly. She step to the side but I blocked her. She steped to the left I blocked her again.

"Get out of my way please." She growled.

"Fine since you said please." I said smirking. She pushed past me and went down the hallway. I watched her knock on some door and a guy with brown hair stepped out. She hugged him and they walked into the room together.

What the hell just happened?

Kayla's POV

"Hey Hunter." I said finally happy to see a familiar face.

"Hey Kayla, when are you leaving?" He asked me as he sat down.

"Um in about an hour."

"Well what are you doing here?"

"Gee thanks Hunter." I said sarcasm in my voice.

He chuckled lightly.

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"Yeah I know, so are you excited for New York?"

"Yeah I cant wait to be in the States again."

"Well that's good." He said smiling.

My phone stated to ring.

"Its Jasmin better take this." I said answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Kayla get your ass down here now were are leaving soon."

"Calm down Im in Hunters room, Ill be down."

I said laughing. Shes always funny when shes panicking.

"Hunter who?" She asked caution in her voice.

"Hunter Hayes."

"Seriously who else would I be with?"

"Just get your ass down here."

"Fine." I huffed and hung up my phone.

"I'm sorry I have to go." I said standing up.

"Ok well have a safe drive and skype me later ok?"

"Ok bye." I said hugging him. I walked out the door and down the hallway.

I have no idea if the bus is out there or not. I sure hope so though because I don't feel like taking the elevator back up there. I finally reached the lobby and I put my hood up with my sunglasses on.

Thank god the tour bus is out there and by the looks of it I'm gonna be in trouble.

I walked out the doors and over to Jasmin.

"Thank god Kayla." Jas said and pulling me into a hug. Ok is there something I missed here. I'm so contused.

"Um Jas not so tight." I choked

"Sorry I was just so worried and I kinda have some bad news." She said letting go of me. She wasn't kidding about being worried. I still don't understand why I'm treated like a kid, I just got off the phone with her a little bit ago.

"When do you ever not have had news." I said laughing a little. She sent me a worried glance. Ok guess its not a laughing matter.

"So what's the bad news?"

"Um…well um ok One Direction are sharing the tour bus with you." She said slowly.

"Ok but I'm not giving up my bunk bed." I said sighing dramatically.

"Um already too late."

I rushed up the bus steps nearly tripping and ran to the back of the. bus.

I saw those angry green eyes stare into mine.

"Um er um what are you doing?" I asked the shirt less boy in my bunk.

"I'm laying here what does it look like?" He asked smirking evily.

I was lost at words. I couldn't keep my eyes off of that inked body.

No Kayla don't think like that. I was finally able to pull my eyes off if his body and meet his graze again.

"Get out please." I begged slightly.

"Nope please wont work this time." He said chuckling.

"Screw you." I said giving him an evil glare

"Ha you wish." He replied and I think I might of puked a little.

"Not even if my life depended on it." I said walking away. He said something under his breathe that I didn't catch.

I walked futher down the hall to my gym. I changed my clothes and wrapped black tape around my hands.

Hmmmm

I haven't done this in awhile.

Its good I guess to have someone around that will make you want to beat the living piss out of a boxing bag

*****************

I know slow updates sorry