That's What Friends Are For - part 1 (Sal x reader x Q)

With a flick and switch of his tongue, he made you see stars. Sal's face was up your dress ravishing your cunt up the wall while your fingers were lost in his dark fluffy hair. One of his hands were massaging your thigh while the other hand had two of its digits knuckle deep inside of you. You were internally thanking yourself that you gave him some good head last night before he passed out cold, because damn, he was so good at making you fall apart in his mouth.

The thing was, he had to go film a challenge in less than five minutes. Your boyfriend, Sal Vulcano, was eating you out in a hidden hallway in the depths of the mall.

As you were seconds away from cumming, you heard footsteps coming closer and closer. You panicked and tried to follow your gut instincts by yelling at whoever was coming closer and closer to seeing the sight.

"Hey! I swear to god if a-anyone comes..." Sal made sure to rip the orgasm from your body before even finishing the sentence, giving that word a double meaning. "...down h-here, I'll rip your f-fuckin' head off! Scat!" And with a couple of long, deep breaths, you feel Sal's tongue lick the remaining pleasure that's running out of you, making your vision blurry and your legs shake.

With that, he sets you back down on your feet. Your legs are still jelly as your feet hit the floor, and almost melt when Sal cups your face and kisses you lovingly. You can taste yourself on his mouth and beard.

He growls into the kiss, "Hope you liked that, baby. I'm glad I could make it up to you." His lips leave your neck and trail down your jaw and down to the sweet spot on your neck. You let out a gasp as he sucks and sinks his teeth into your skin, knowing what his intentions were. His lips unlatch themselves as you can feel him snicker against your bruised skin, "Maybe if that fucker who almost walked in on us sees you, that'll show them who owns ya. Can't have strangers seeing my wife fall apart."

Those green eyes meet yours, making you almost melt again. Your trembling fingers touch the purple bruise your fiancé left on your neck. It was definitely gonna be visible on national television.

"Thank you dear, but I think we only have two minutes until we're filming. We both gotta clean up and I don't want your beard to smell like pussy." He giggled as you gave him a quick kiss, "I'll see you in a few."

Before you even got two feet away, he squeezed your hand, "Mmmm baby, come with me."

You rolled your eyes and smiled, your heart gushed, knowing that this was going to be your husband soon.

Brian Quinn was walking down the corridors of the mall trying to find a bathroom to freshen up in before filming. Besides that, he just needed some alone time from the crew and the guys for a second.

As he was walking down the hall, he heard rustling, curses, and moans coming from a girl. He stopped for a second has he could feel the blood rush to his crotch. Shit.

His feet continued down the hallway, wanting to get a glimpse and act like it was an accident. That was until the voice of the feisty female boomed across the hallways, "Hey! I swear to god if a-anyone comes..." He could tell that word had a double meaning as she paused and let out a deep, loud sigh. Shit. "...down h-here, I'll rip your f-fuckin' head off! Scat!"

Brian was frozen. He bit his lip, knowing that he just heard his best friend's fiancé just orgasm. There was times where she plagued his mind at night, or when they were out and her jeans would shape her ass just right, he would go crazy inside. But this was different. Knots were forming in his stomach as the two of them shared their lovey moment before leaving the area where he just ravished her.

This just made him want her even more. Why did Sal have to sweep her off of her feet that night when he knew this he had his eye on her? Oh well, maybe if he just got to touch her some day, just once, all of this would go away. Maybe he would go to the club or something to let out this pent up stress.

He couldn't think anymore, as there was only a couple of minutes until filming time. Thinking about her wasn't going to erase the fact that he still had to piss and the fact that he was definitely going to lose his turn. That cheeky little bitch.