ours (stiles+derek)

"Stiles you can't keep doing this," said Derek with an amused smile.

He leaned against the doorframe as he watched his boyfriend with tears flowing down his face in the middle of their living room floor; holding their daughters baby pictures. "She has to grow up, you know?"

Stiles nodded. "I just can't believe my little princess is going to kindergarten already; she's growing up way too fast, Derek." He says as he holds the pictures close to his chest.

Derek chuckles and makes his way to sit next to him. He removes the pictures from Stiles hands and replaces them with his own.

"I know but she's still going to be our little girl, even after she graduates university and gets married, she's ours forever."

"Ours," Stiles sighed before pressing a sweet peck on Derek's lips.

"What would I do without you?" Derek threw his head back in a cackle, making Stiles eyes crinkle with happiness.

"Probably drown in your tears," Derek said after he calmed himself down. "Besides, we still have Scottie."

As if he knew he was being called, their three year old Scottie made his entrance with a squeal and ran as fast as his little chunky legs could carry him.

"Daddy, come play!" He said grabbing Stiles' hand and pulling him along with him. Stiles picked him up and ran, causing Scottie to squeal in happiness leaving Derek to pick up the pictures with a smile.

Yeah, their life turned out to be really amazing.