secrets (stiles+jackson)

Ever since Scott and Allison got together, those two have been inseparable. Oddly enough, I've been hanging out with Jackson a lot more.

I even shocked myself when I discovered I had developed feelings for the guy. Sometimes I wonder if he feels the slightest attraction towards me because he's been looking at me lately... in a seductive, 'more than friendly banter' way.

He would sometimes lick his lips, have his eyes roaming my body, but I didn't mind. I've been thinking lately and I wondered what would happen if I told him that I was interested in guys, maybe one in particular.

One night we sat on my bed watching some re-runs of old game shows. It's become a regular thing with us since he dumped Lydia, and Scott basically 'dumped' me for Allison. So out of straight up boredom and curiosity, I turned to him and said "Want to know a secret?" He turned his head away from the T.V and looked at me. He was wearing a white muscle shirt with black sweat pants, looking mighty fine showing off his biceps.

"Sure, why not." He said while flashing me a slanted smile.

"Don't tell anyone, but I wanted to tell you, because you're one of my closest friends... well, now you are since we've been hanging out a lot more recently an-"

"Stiles stop stalling and just get to the point man!" He said while chuckling. I looked at him and said "I kind of have a crush on... someone."

I saw his eyebrows raise, he waited for more words to come out of my mouth. Something in me wanted to mess with him so instead of saying anything else, I picked up my phone and pretended to go through my Facebook.

"Well, are you going to tell me who it is?" Jackson said as he moved across the bed so he was facing me. I nodded my head, without making eye contact with him.

"Ok, hmm, give me a clue?" Jackson said, giving me his best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, he lives in our town, and he's really fit, muscular, tall, has the most amazing and beautiful eyes. I'm around him a lot more than usual." I told him, emphasizing the word he.

"So it's a guy?" He asks while raising a brow.

"Yeah, it's a guy" I mumbled, trying not to show any emotion in my voice.

"It's Derek isn't it?!" He said eyeing me suspiciously.

"I knew you felt something for him, I've seen all the glances you two share when we're all together." He said voice getting a tad deeper.

WHAT? "First of all no, it's not him, and second of all, what would make you even think I liked him?" I said my voice getting louder at the end, because really? Derek!.. Derek Hale, the werewolf!

Nooo thank you. He kind of scares me; not that I would admit it to anyone who asked, and all those glances where probably him trying to strangle me with his eyes! I really think having one semi-close wolf friend is enough!

He let out what sounded like a sigh of relief, blushed and looked down. "I don't know. I thought- because you always-, never mind."

"Jesus, I'd rather have Danny than him." I said while laughing.

We sat there in silence, I honestly thought he was going to give up and let it go, not wanting to lose the opportunity, I leaned over and pecked his lips quickly. I was feeling fear and embarrassment starting to take over my body, but then I looked up at him and he was grinning.

"It's me?" he asked, sounding hopeful. It took me a couple of seconds to respond. I looked at him as my words were getting stuck in the back of my throat. I saw him grin wider as he said "It is me!"

"It could be, or not." I stuttered, not sounding convincing at all. Even after I just kissed him, I'm trying to deny it. He knows I'm lying.

He grabbed my phone from my hands and tossed it not so gently on the floor hitting the hard wood. If it wasn't for me being distracted by his mischievous eyes, I would have been pretty upset, that phone way my baby!

He then got closer, lifted my arms and wrapped it around his neck. "Just say it's me Stiles, no need to lie." He said, in a playful voice. God, that voice is so beautiful.

"Yeah, yeah, it is you." I said not caring one bit if I might've sounded vulnerable, because damn, I was.