Foreword

Hello ladies and jellybeans,

Your amazingly crap author here. Please please please make sure you read 'The Lone Wolf' & 'The Warrior Wolf' before you read this one. It explains a lot of crosscovers. I mean, you could read this as a stand alone, but over all, I highly recommend reading those before this.

You're also very lucky to recieve a longer short story. With more chapters and more werewolf goodness, this happens to be my longest story in the trilogy. It also happens to be the longest story that I've published and kept writing. I tend to have this thing where I stop and never get back to a story, but I pushed and pushed and now I finally have the finished product.

The third and final story in the 'The Wolf' trilogy.

But seriously, a foreword, this isn't your cliche Werewolf story, might have some parts, but every character has their own story and is involved in different ways. Not everything is happy, cheery, lovey dovey. Pain does happen and I, hopefully, intend, to get that across. If you have issues with the story, please let me know. I am more than welcome to have feedback. Please keep negative comments to yourself, positive comments are alway welcome and DON'T forget to vote, share and tell your friends.

Love,

Your amazingly crap author,

Krystal xoxo