Therapy (Q x reader)

A/N: So this intro is kinda long but trust me, it gets better. Brian is probably a wretch in bed, and let's face it, my thoughts are probably worse!

It's been months now, the heavy weight of the emotional unclarity has finally been lifted. Brian has never been the type to believe in love since Mallory left him for that cop, but this time, it was different. Since he laid his eyes on you, he thought maybe you were different. You weren't like all those whiny girls who wanted to pick a fight over everything, you let him be himself. Every day after work was done, he would sit alone at him with his three cats and jerk off to get rid of his troubles. My god, he's been dying to get his hands on you for months. Every time he saw you walking down the hallway, he wanted to slam you against the wall and fuck you senseless so everyone can hear you. After having a boner for months, he finally thought that this was enough.

As the day of filming ended, the first thing he did was start up a conversation like he would any other day. This time, he started to get more touchy than usual and you seemed to like it. That's when he flew in to catch his prey.

"Been wantin' to ask you for months, but can I take you out for dinner sometime? Can't take my eyes off that beautiful face." His grip around your waist tighten as you giggle.

"Fucking finally, I thought you'd never ask. I gotta go walk my dog so text me what time you're gonna pick me up." You felt bubbles pop in your stomach before you cupped his bearded face and face him a quick kiss before wiggling out to leave. You faced him once again to shoot him a wink, licking your lips as your eyes trailed down to that dent in his pants. As you left, he felt slightly embarrassed but relieved that you yearned to be fucked out of this world. He grunted to himself, knowing that this is probably going to be one hell of a night.

-

One of your heels fell off after you jumped inside of his cherry red Jeep. Thankfully, Brian was there to return it to you by putting it on your bruised foot himself. "Dinner was amazing, Brian. We have to come here again soon."

He cupped a hand on your cheek and gave you a peck on your strawberry lips. "Of course, sweetheart. It's my pleasure to be taking the most beautiful woman in the world wherever she wants." His other hand pets your head like he would pet one of his cats before he leaves to buckle you up and shut your door.

The drive back to your place was a conversation of peeling the emotional weight in the air bit by bit. As he pulls up in your driveway and stops, he looks at you before you get out. Damn, the way that tight dress was hugging your body was begging to be slipped off.

Brian insisted walking you to your door, after all, he wouldn't be a gentlemen if he didn't so you let him have it. You invited him inside to "meet your dog", which really wasn't that far from the truth. If anyone was going to love you, they had to love your dog even more.

He kicked off his shoes and invited himself on your couch. Your dog was asleep, so you let it sleep. You didn't want to wake it up anytime soon.

As soon as you kicked off your heels, your eyes met his. Hunger lurked in his delicious brown eyes, and you didn't waste any more time with small talk. He opened his arms for you as you plopped yourself in his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck as he leaned in for the kiss. His rough lips engulfing yours as his tongue quickly took over your mouth. You relaxed as his mouth treated you well, you can feel your parts start to heat up. Jesus, he was amazing at this, you always thought that kissing was his style. The smells of him and the sensations made you delirious.

While you're too busy contemplating this situation, he sneaks his hands up your dress and to your heating bud. You hiss at the sudden contact and your hips uncontrollably buck into his hand, earning a smirk from him.

"Hurry. The. Fuck. Up. Sweetheart." The remark vibrates against his lips, which pulled him away from the kiss to give you the look of 'You're gonna get it, you wretch'.

"Oh, so we're gonna be like this, huh?" He growls. His hands leave from your inner thighs to your outer upper thighs, making you wrap your legs around him. The animalistic side in him demands you to show him where your bed is, which you do, of course.

As soon as your head hits the bed, his hands hurriedly unzip your dress and flings it to the floor. He takes off his shirt first, leaving you some time to stare at his dad bod, which was pretty sexy and just made you want him more. His pants come off along with his boxers, exposing his leaking hard cock. Brian then climbs on top to you to nip at your neck while his tip teases your heating bud. You twitch underneath his touch as you buck your hips towards him, you were so sick of waiting and growled loudly.

Since you were being such a brat, he flipped you over on your stomach and he raised your bottom up so your dripping parts were visible to him. With one hand tangled in your hair and one guiding his erection, he slammed into you without warning, causing you to cramp with pleasure. You let out a hissing moan as your walls dragged on his cock, taking in a mouth full of blanket. As he pounded you, your fingers grasped the blanket and your knuckles started to turn white.

"Brian! Brian! Fuck me harder!" Your breathing got ragged as you became more sensation than human. As you let out your chants, you felt him drag you up by your hair, close enough to where he could cradle his face into the crook of your neck to breathe on it, his bearded tickling the spot that makes you twitch. His lips find themselves at the shell of your ear to lick and whisper into it.

"I'll make you pay for being such a brat. You're not gonna fuckin' walk." His hips slow down to a couple of longer, harder thrusts before he pulls out. You whine at the loss of contact as he flips you over on your back. He grabs your wrist, "You're gonna make yourself cum for me, show me what you do at night when you're sreamin' my name."

Now this, this alone makes you drip and drop from arousal. Making you follow his demand, he guides your hand right to your clit, where you take your finger and start harshly rubbing yourself. Mindlessly, your other hand flutters to tweak your hardened nipple. You close your eyes, knowing that Brian was breathing heavily at the sight. His hand finds your throat to hold on to while the other grabs your hip, his dick crashes into you once again, earning a shriek from you. Your hands flutter to his hair as you can yourself coming closer to your orgasm.

A grunt is ripped from his body as he can feel himself coming closer and closer. You lift yourself to kiss him roughly, shoving your tongue in his mouth. This is enough for the white ribbons of seed to explode inside of you, the feeling of it makes your walls clench around him. He stays inside of you long enough for the both of you to ride out the highs of your orgasms.

The hand around your throat releases itself as well as the hand on your hip. He crashes down next to you to give you a kiss on your forehead, "You go to the bathroom to pee and grab a wash cloth. I'll get your bed ready to tuck you in. You want me to stay the night?"

You smile and give him a relaxing kiss, "I'd love that. Thanks baby."