Discothèque

I yawn and wrap a blanket around me as I stumble down the stairs to the living room.

"Oh hey baby sis, you look like crap." Laurie says as she files her nails on the couch.

"And you look like you flunked out of college." I reply before I sneeze.

She stops and looks at me.

"Are you ok? That was super lame." she commented, a slight concerned tone to her voice.

"No dumbass I've literally been sick for like a week. Damn I missed Eric throwing a Keg party!" I rant plopping myself down beside her.

"Ew stay away leapor." she says scooting away.

I roll my eyes and head to the kitchen, brushing my hair out of my face.

I open the kitchen door to see the whole gang at the table.

"Great." I groan 

"Nice nighty, Forman." Fez says with a grin.

"Shut it you dink." I shoot back.

"How're you feeling?" Asks Donna.

She hands me a twinky and I gladly take a bite.

"A lot better actually." 

"Don't chew with your mouth full." Kelso tells me.

"Thats something Jackie's been teaching me." he says grinning as he puts an arm around her.

We all roll our eyes and I wrap the blanket tighter around me.

I finish my twinky and sit down next to Hyde at the table.

"Fez get me a bagel." I tell him.

He gets up and starts looking for a bagel and Jackie starts talking.

"So, as I was saying, there's a disco club opening in Kenosha, and I think we should all go this Friday."  she says clapping her hands together excitedly 

"Y/n, what is a bagel?" Fez asks

Eric and I make eye contact.

"Never mind, Fez" I sigh.

"That sounds totally lame," Eric says.

"Shut up, Eric it'll be fun." I say.

Donna nods, "Yeah I think I'll go, sounds fun."

"Upon further consideration, it'll be really fun." Eric says coughing.

Hyde rolls his eyes.

"The disco is lame, and dancing is just another way for us to be controlled. You think they're just words and just dance moves, but really you never know what's going on. You guys are a bunch of chumps." 

I glare at him.

"Hyde you're coming and you're going to have fun."

Hyde shrugs.

"Well obviously, I was planning on coming to laugh at Kelso." 

I smile and pat his arm.

"Perfect! well it's settled then. We're all going to Kenosha this Friday." Jackie says happily before dragging Kelso out the door in a rush of joy.

Fez jumps up and follows her requesting that she saves him a dance.

Donna smiles and checks the clock on our wall.

"I should be heading home, I have to find something to wear for this Friday." 

I smile at her and wave as she leaves.