Chapter 1 : What's going on ?

Resume of the previous part (skip if you just read it) :

Lucile is a young teenager living a quiet life while knowing the nen. Using her Gyo, she finds a keychain surronded by a strong aura. She brings it home to examinate it when her door gets broken out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a fraction of a second, a huge ans tall man came up, and detached his fingers to make a machine gun. (???) I ran to the window, gripped the railings and activated my Zetsu before the bullets reach me. I was watching the scene from far... My flat getting completely destroyed...

I saved so much money to have this sweet home ! Argh I'm mad !! The man stopped

"There is nobody ?"

A young woman with a pink ponytail came up as well.

"Franklin, you know it's impossible ! Korutopi can't have made a mistake ! Search more."

Wait, what ? Franklin ? Kortopi ? What's going on ?! No time to think, they are wakling toward the window. No other choice, I cut my Zetsu and conjure my axes.

"Scarlet axes !"

They both turned to face me

" Speed axes !"

I started to lacerate the man, who couldn't defend himself. The young woman was watching the scene without doing a single move ? Was she really her fellow ? I kept cutting him again and again. I must hurry up, the Speed axes are vacuuming my aura reserves.

His blood started to spurt, at this moment, I took sneakily a drop in my mouth, so I don't reveal my ability too fast.

That's it. I was feeling our two aura reserves. The Vampire axes was activated. So I started to vacuum his Ten. Slowy but surely. He tried to shoot me but I dodged his bullets easily thanks to my high speed, from his own aura. He started to collapse.

It was done ? I tried to step away to look at the body, before realising that mine couldn't move anymore, as if I was tied up with a rope.

- Enough, Korutopi was right, said the girl.

I replied as fast as I could :

- What have you done to me ??

- Oh nothing special don't worry.

Then she picked the man up on her shoulder and pulled me. Why isn't she killing me ? Where does she bring me ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where do those mysterious characters will bring Lucile ?

What will they do to her ?

Will she be able to come back to her daily life, a day ?

You'll know it by keeping reading this fanfiction !