Shimon Middle School

Chapter 1: Shimon Middle School 

~NO ONE's POV~

"Beep beep, beep, beep, beep!!" 

ARGH! Noisy alarm clock...  

"8:25... Na plenty of times to sleep more...HIEK! 5 MORE MINUTES BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!!"  

"[NAME]! I CALLED YOU 30 TIMES ALREADY" 

"GOMENASAI! OKA-SAN!!" 

Name: [Name] [Last Name]  

Gender: Female [1]  

Age: [Your Age] [2]  

Description: Clumsy, Hopeless but helpful and trying her best, Nice to everyone, don't know what to say when mad or angry, Generous, Always have a little smile on her face even when got hit with a flying pancake to her face. Enjoying herself in many ways as possible because no one want to be friend with and tend to bully her in serious; nasty; painful etc. and she's innocent, and very oblivious... 

Looks: Adorable, beautiful in her own way, very soft hands and cheeks, looks weak but incredibly powerful-example; Once she poked a wall out of boredom and cause it shatter and form a hole like using a machine to make it like that. But due to her obliviousness she thinks the walls are made from foam so it could easily breaks. But she's very GENTLE, well you know if she treat something with so much force that thing/person might injured or die... o_o 

Q: SHE'S STRONG! She could defense herself from bullies then! Why she kept let herself get bullied then...D: she could break their neck with that strength!!!!  

A: She's oblivious, and she has no idea how to use that strength but she master the way to control it anyway so she won't wrecking things [3]. 

~ [Name]'s POV~ 

I just ate a single waffle for breakfast... I'm still hungry WAAA! 

WHOOOSSSHH! 

I saw a flash of red ran past me and when I focused and that back, is Kozato-san! Whoa, he ran faster than me, I need to speed up more too then! As I checked at my watch... 

8:29 

"8:29!!? HIEEEE SUZUKI-SAN WILL KILL ME!" I screamed to myself and trying to catch up with Kozato-san and I finally reached him, he's having a face filling with fear. Adelheidphobia, which I experience many times already. 

"O-ohayo! Kozato-san" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear but not awkwardly though while running at the same speed with him in dramatic style. 

He turned his face to me with a face filled with fear that I'm having it too, Adelheidphobia. 

"Ohayo, [L-last Name]-san..." 

"..We got to hurry its 8:29" 

"!!" He said nothing but his eyes widen and it obliviously screaming, Kozato + [Last Name] + Late + Adelheid = DEATH 

Then he grabbed my hand and drag me to school as fast as possible, and he's surprisingly fast. 

DING DONG DANG DING~ DING DING... DANG DONG~ [4] 

The school bell rang as we just reached the school gate... Oh no just oh no. 

"YOU TWO!" That fierce scream... No wonder. Is Suzuki-san, I'm dead.  

"HIEEEEEEK!" We both screamed at the same times but don't care anyway.  

"ENMA! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING [LAST NAME] HAND? SHOWING AFFECTION IS AGAINST THE SCHOOL RULE!!" She yelled as she whipped out her metal fans.