Thank you

Hi everyone, just wanted to say thank you for reading The Decoy Date and thank you for all the votes.

I also wanted to let you know I've started a new book - Evie Adams vs The World.

It's another romantic comedy, here's what it is about:

 What would you do if you found out you were adopted, lost your job and walked in on your boyfriend cheating on you with one of your friends; all in the same morning?
Well that's the situation facing Evie Adams.

Before she can worry about finding a new job, flat-hunting and funding her coffee addiction; she finds out she has inherited an estate in the Scottish Highlands. Considering what's happened, she decides it is the perfect time for an escape to the country.

However on arrival she is definitely not welcome; the locals hate her, the house is in disrepair and the bank want her out before she's even moved in. Just as she's about to re-pack her suitcase, in walks handyman, groundskeeper and sex-on-legs Seth Jameson. It's not long before sparks fly between the pair and she decides to stay and fight for her new home.

Can she win round the locals and return the estate to it's former glory before the bank get rid of her once and for all.

Join Evie as she takes on the world - well the bank, her new neighbours, her ex-boyfriend, a very sexy Scotsman and herself.