Vilkas x Reader

Y'all remember Twilight Breaking Dawn and Jacob imprinting on Bella's newborn child? Yeah this is that, but not as messed up.
Judge me, I'm a millenial.

  It had started off a legend, read in a book, something he saw and he couldn't quite remember where. The term "imprint" was known not even by Kodlak, who had had years to research before Vilkas had even turned. It was something unheard of, until Skjor imprinted on Aela the first time she turned.

  The first time the gods damned Breton had turned, he hadn't been around. He didn't mind, he couldn't be botheres to waste time on the lowly whelp. However, when he hears the howls in the distance, itbtook all of his willpower not to follow.

  He didn't see them again until Kodlak's death. He had grabbed them by the throat, pinned them to the wall in his anger. That is, until he looked them in the eye and felt the pull, felt the overwhelming urge to mate and protect, to follow and to dominate. In that moment, the hand around (y/n)'s throat was released, and broad arms circled their waste instead, a face nuzzled into their neck.

   He would be by their side through thick and thin, through all of the trials that awaited them. And when the day would come where they were no longer under Hircine's influence, he had a feeling he'd stay even then.