Wait What? : 10

I Hope you didn't mind rubbing my hand on your leg chloe

Chloe:

Nope not at all haha...

Josh:

Chloe kiss me!

Chloe:

what?" i said and then kissed him i think josh is in love with me furreal! he's always kissing me and hugging me and i noticed he starts holding his hands lower on my waist i get a little worried that were going to far..

Josh:

Wanna make out again??

Chloe:

i gotta go to dance...

Josh:

Woah woah wait we still have time to make out *winks*

Chloe:

Oh no josh took his shirt off! so i hurried up and ran downstairs and said mom start the car!! i knew what was about to happen up their and i'm to young y'know.

Josh:

Why'd she leave me hangin up there i thought she liked me! i tripped on something so i look down and it's a diary chloe's diary.. should i read it? i wouldn't wanna do anything to hurt her so i just opened it a little bit and all i saw was " i like him back but i'm not talking about josh" so that's why chloe didn't make out with me because she has another boyfriend!! i got so mad i ran downstairs and they were gone so i left i walked all the way to my house i went inside and i thought i missed hockey! my mom must be worried but i couldn't get chloe outta my head..