TROUBLEMAKER

By: aggressively

7,022,592 reads

208,351 votes

Status: COMPLETED

I opened it eagerly, lightly touching the paper. I slowly began to read

Dear Fuckface

I banged my best friends, older sister this morning. He would probably kill me if he found out but who cares, I won't be coming back for seconds anyways.

I stopped and took a deep breath. Was it okay for me to be reading our residence bad boy's diary whom he seemed to call Fuckface?

The answer was yes.

............................................................................................................................

Winnie Indigo is a nerd, the type of girl who is never noticed and never paid attention to. She is the girl who whispers the answers to you when you're called in class, but is never thanked. Who spends her weekends watching Animal Planet and The Discovery channel and googling interesting facts.

Brody Casen is attractive, cocky, dangerous, arrogant and completely wanted by the female population of Westview High. He never knew that dropping his little black book, that he always carries in his back pocket, would be in the hands of his nerdy neighbor, who he can't help but feel oddly attracted to.

Watch as these two are thrown into unpredictable situations, fights, parties and maybe just maybe feel the sparks of true love.