A.L.F

What is the A.LF?
The A.L.F stand for Animal Liberation Front. ALF is a leadership resistance against animals cruelty. Founded in 1976 by Ronnie Lee and originally came from the UK. They are active in 40 or more countries to this day. Activists say this is a non-violent movement. That means the mean no harm to any living thing, may it be human or animal. Their methods are direct action.

Although they do economic damage to their victims such as removing animals from laboratories and farms, and destroying facilities. Opening up sanctuaries and homes for the animals to go to live free after the harsh life that was thrown at them.Property destruction began to increase substantially after many high-profile campaigns closed down facilities perceived to be abusive to animals.

The ALF does not consider themselves as "stealing" animals from labs and farms because they were not rightfully owned in the first place but "liberating" them from the horrors of industries.

These groups exist to commit serious acts of vandalism, and to harass and intimidate owners and employees of the business sector so people do classify them as terrorists. The thing separating terrorists and the ALF is they have not harmed anyone.
Their movement is underground and above ground as they say. Anyone would be classified as a ALF member if he/she:
•Is vegan
•Does no harm to animals
•Does no harm to humans
Its that simple.

It operates as an ostensibly independent group funded by public donations. A number of above-ground groups exist to support covert volunteers. The Animal Liberation Front Supporters Group or, ALF SG adopts activists in jail. Anyone can join the ALFSG for a small monthly fee. The Vegan Prisoners Support Group, was created in 1994 when British activist Keith Mann was put in jail. ALF SG worked with prison authorities in the UK to ensure that ALF prisoners have access to vegan supplies and meals.

Other groups support ALF such as the website Bite Back. In 1998 a terrorism expert called the ALF and its supporters
a "serious domestic terrorist threat" in the UK. After that it was officially named as a terrorist threat in the U.S. In March of 2005, a speech from the Counterterrorism Division of the FBI said that the ALF movement had made a rise in the public.

Go to their website today:
animalliberationfront.com