Chapter 3 •Crashing Down•

****

I ran back into the house slamming the door closed locking it.

"Niall why did you lock the door?" Eleanor asked coming downstairs.

I ignored her running to the windows shutting them closed.

"Niall's what's going on?" She repeated but this time grabbing me.

I stopped and looked at her "There here."

"Who?" She asked

"Zayn and all of them they were with Jake from State Farm."

"Shit." She mumbled pacing back and forth.

"What are we going to do?" I asked

*Ding Dong*

We froze "Eleanor..."

"Shh Niall be quite and don't move so whoever it is can't see are shadows."

I nodded as we both starred at the door.

Then who ever it was knocked "Pizza it's me jake my friends want to meet you."

My eyes went wide and I looked at Eleanor as I started to panic.

Eleanor glared at me knowing that I was going to panic. I made my way to the window next to the door.

"Niall what are you doing!" Eleanor hissed.

I turned around putting my index finger to my mouth signaling her to be quite.

I went up to the window opening it just so I can peek out. That's when I saw them standing there with Jake.

I looked at what they where holding and it was a pie. "Really a pie you could of done better." I whispered

jake placed the pie down stepping back and walking away with the others right behind him.

I let out a sigh if relief as they walked away "there gone now." I said turning back to Eleanor who had a book in her hand.

"What is that?" I asked looking at the book.

"You want to stop them right? We'll here is the book that tells your where the blade is."

I smiled "give me!" I tried reaching out but she snatched it away.

"Niall you need to know the secrets of the city."

I groaned plopping down on the couch "why can't you just you just give me the book?"

"Fine."

I smiled as she handed it to me. I opened up the first page.

{The blade is a hidden figure in the dust}

"What the fuck?" I asked looking at Eleanor.

"It's a clue." She said smiling.

"Don't tell me I have to follow the clues to the blade." I sighed as she nodded.

"But you need a team" she smiled mysteriously.

"A what?"

----

"So this is my team?" I asked starring at a two guys.

"Yup plus me." She smiled giving me a wink walking over to them and standing by them.

The one with brown hair came forward putting his hand out for me to shake "Sup I'm Dylan."

"Sup." I grabbed his hand and shook it as the blond guy came forward putting his hand out also.