CHAPTER 11

Vedas pov

As we were going to the park, I saw that Hayes was starring at me. When we got to the park, I ran over to the swings and started kicking my feet back and forward.

Out of no where I felt a pair of hands on my back. So I turned around and I saw Hayes smiling at me with his adorable white teeth.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

After we came back from the park Raven and I went back to our hotel. As we were walking to the elevator I heard Raven scream.

So I turned around and I saw that Matt was holding onto her waist and hugging her backwards.

"So you are stalking your girlfriend now?"

I asked as I walked towards raven and Matt.

"No I was on my way to my room and I saw Raven so I came up and hugged her from behind."

He stated smiling at Raven.

"well then which room are you in?"

"Oh I'm in room 645. what room are you in?"

"well we are In room 654"

So we decided to walk to our rooms together. When we got to our room raven and Matt stepped out side.

Ravens pov

While we were walking to the elevator I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me.

I screamed and turned around only to fine Matt smiling at me. I looked him in the eyes and pecked his lips only to hear Veda ask him if he was being a stalker.

He explained that he had a room near our in this hotel so we walked together up to the rooms.

Once we got to Veda and I's room, Veda walked into the room while Matt and I stayed out here talking.

Once I told him that I had to go back in my room, and as I was about to walk in he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

When he turned me around he kissed my lips softly.