CHAPTER 1

Hey guys it's veda

So I write a lot of stories but never finish

So I want a coauthor to help me out

Please comment. We can FaceTime, oovoo, kik, iMessage or anything

Thanks and hope you like it

Vedas POV

AAAAAAHHHHHH! Today was the day I finally go to magcon! I'm excited to meet all the guys but mostly, Hayes Grier. Ever since I saw that first vine of his I fell in love. He's the main reason I'm going to magcon. I got up out of bed and immediately went downstairs to eat. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and starting eating when I saw a note on the counter.

Hey honey so we forgot to tell you but were sending a cab to pick you up and take you to the hotel with Raven. Love you and stay safe! -mom and dad

I sighed and washed out my bowl as I dragged myself upstairs to pack. My parents always do this. They always leave me alone or with a friend with just a note. I never see them anymore. I quickly showered and washed my face. I put on mascara and some light lipgloss before getting dressed. I put on my black bandeau and short denim shorts with my white crop top that says 'warning you are approaching a professional fangirl'. I put on my black vans and 'fangirl' bracelet. Then I curled my long blonde hair and put on my black 'thug life' beanie. I grabbed my black penny board and packed some more stuff. I took my suitcase downstairs and waited outside for the cab.