Chapter 2

A/N: As always please Vote, Comment, and Enjoy.

Chapter 2

I moan as I hit the ground. What the hell happened to me? Last thing I remember I was walking to my house then bam lights out. My head is throbbing damn it we are in danger focus growls my wolf. Eventhrough her growl I can feel her wince. Damn how hard where we hit if she's feeling it to.

I open my eye's all I can see is a blurry form kneeling over me. I let my wolf come forward to help me heal and to sharpen my other sense more. I drag air it to my nose Vampire!!! she growls an we know this one I think. My head is pounding but I must defend myself.

I raise my arms they feel leaden and are slow to respond. The vampire slap's my arms away. Damn this is not good really I though we where free and clear my wolf whines sarcastically at me.

His right hand caresses the left side of my face. I moan in pain as the side of my face screams in pain. But on the plus side it help's my eyes focus an I can see my captor. An kneeling over me is the vampire Charles. His cold blue eye's bore into me and they shinning with a frightening lust. That is so not a good thing right now.

Really ya think we need to either get away from him or rip his throat out she growls. Well you got any idea's smart ass cause I got nothing I hiss at her. Damn it got nothing either. We are weak as a new born pup right now. We're healing but head wounds take time. She whimpers to me.

We just need to hold on tell we can fight back. Then we will make the blood sucker pay dearly. She growls her agree meant.

He start's leaning down towards my face. I move my right arm up to try an block him. It moves faster but has little strength in it. He slaps it away again. Then pins it down above my head. He smashes his lips to mine his tongue snake's out from between his lips and slithers across my lips probing trying to slip into my mouth. I clap my teeth shut. A growl begins to vibrate in my chest. He pulls back ever so slightly.

“Playing hard to get still my pet. I will teach you to obey me. You will be on all fours beginning like the bitch in heat you are for me to give you more.” He sighs with a wicked smile on his face.

Some detached slutty part of my brain say's he's handsome and being like over nine hundred years old he has to be a great fuck. Ya if he wasn't the worlds biggest psychotic daddy's boy prick. Focus you slut if he cage's us we are dead. She growls at my inner slut. What I like a good roll in the hay, but she's right not with this undead prick if I can help it.

I snap back to whats happening to me out side of my head, damn head wounds. His hands slide down to the collar of my t-shirt. I can feel the talon of his pointer finger of his right hand on my breast bone. I look into his eye's. They are swirling with lust. Oh shit this is going to hurt.

He slices my my shirt open. Pressing down into my flesh as he goes. I gasp in pain as my wolf whimpers. I can feel blood pool in my cleavage.

He quickly swings a leg over me to straddle my legs placing his hands on either of my head. He has no fear of me attacking him the arrogant prick. A growl vibrates in my chest making sure he knows I've not given up yet. He lowers his head to the blood pooled between my breast's his tongue slithering across his lips. I hear this rhythmic thumping sound. Charles fly's off of me curling around his stomach he hits the ground rolling a few times.