Chapter: 12

"Hello? What do you need?!" I answer in a very annoyed voice.

"Well then, you're not in a good mood," says a voice I remember.

"Who is this?"

"It's Shawn,"

"How the fuck did you get my number?"

" I saw it under one of your Instagram posts," he pauses. "Can you at least hear me out?" Shawn says with a weak sounding voice.

"Fine. But I still can't believe what you did," I say with a hushed tone.

" I know, I fucked up big time. I get it, okay? It was wrong of me to post your song. I should have kept it to myself. I was selfish! Your song was so good, I wanted it for myse- " I interrupt Shawn.

"If you said it was my song and you were covering it, I would have been flattered and not gave two shits about it," I say.

"As I was saying, I wanted to keep the song for myself. There are a few reasons why I thought about this; well, not many of my fans know that my parents are druggies - and it actually really sucks - because of that I pratically live at Ian's house. My parents hate me and they think I have no talent what so ever. I developed this thing that's called split personalities; you're one person and then a few minutes later you're a different person. I truly can't help it and I feel so bad for that. You honestly have no clue how sorry I am Samantha, I'm really sorry. If I wasn't so careless at the airport, none of this would have happened and you would still have a chance with having a career. I know it's so much to ask but can you pease accept my apology?" Shawn says with empathy

"On one condition; Delete. My. Song. Right now as we're on the phone," I demand.

"Okay, that's fair,"

"I hope you realize - even if you delete it - that I'll always be called a song copier and that I will have no chance of making it as a musician," I say with anger rising in me.

"I know there's no way for me to make this up to you," Shawn says.

"You were my idol. I admired you for you and your music for the quality. I respected you and stood with all your decisions, and you really fucked me over Mendes,"

"Why do you always say my last name when you're mad?" Shawn says snickering.

"Because it gets to the point and makes you realize I'm mad," I say.

"That's very true," Shawn says while laughing.

"I think you need to make an apology video for me, to all your followers, to everyone, that's the only way my career might get saved,"

"Fine,"

"What's your number, Shawn? It's on private,"

After he gives me the number I hang up. I can't believe I'm pratically friends with my so called idol, I still was upset.

I grabbed my guitar case and went to get my song book only to remember Shawn still has it, I dialed Shawn's number.

Ring..... Ring ...... Ring ....

"Hello?" Shawn says.

"Yeah, about the whole song stealing, would you like to tell me why you still have my song book, you son of a bitch,"

"Well....... To be honest your uncompleted songs were really good, so I finished a fe-" I cut him off.

"So what, you planned on stealing more of my songs!?!" I said furiously.

"No, I really didn't! I just liked the material. Next time I see you, I'll give you it,"

"Fine, Mendes. Don't fuck this up or I'll fuck you up,"

I hung up the phone not even letting him reply.

To be honest, because I actually personally knew Shawn, I think I actually started to like him, but in the other hand, I really hated how he treated me, but again, I kind of don't mind it. Ugh. What the hell am I saying. I'm probably just really tired; a lot of things happened for the past few hours.

I'm thinking anti starting a new song but I have no clue what to write about; I need something just to come to me. Something close and dear to my heart, something that means a lot to me. Maybe I'll try to write something about what happened with Shawn and I.

I picked up my phone to see if I had any messages before I went to bed.

Shawn

Hey Samantha have a good sleep sorry to cause you all this trouble over the last few days, night beautiful

My reaction to what he said was pretty priceless, you would think I was a good old fangirl again because I started like freaking out, the end part gave me chills. I honestly don't understand how Shawn is so sweet at one time and completely different the next. I'm really tried and I'm starting to over think things so I just told Shawn goodnight, and then went to bed.