Chapter 9

Lance's P.O.V.
I pick up my phone, messaging Allura that I won't be able to come in today. I know I promised myself that I would go to work but honestly I think I would pass out again if I had to go to work. I'm still working tonight though.

Keith and Shiro have been messaging me but I'm not responding to their messages. I feel really embarrassed that I just ran out on them and I feel bad that I imposed on them. We still haven't said anything about our instincts matching so I'm guessing it didn't happen for them. I think that can happen.

I get out of bed and grab my maths homework, beginning to work on it. My brain isn't exactly working this early but I'm not going to spend my day off being lazy and not doing anything. This way I won't feel guilty for missing work.

Shiro's P.O.V.
Keith and I haven't heard anything back from Lance and we're starting to get worried. Did he get home safe? Why is he ignoring us? Does he feel upset we slept in the same bed, we really just need to talk.

Keith and I decided the best idea is to go to the café and ask what's going on. It's nerve wracking but I'd do anything for Lance. Soon the café comes into view and Keith and I hop out of the car.

"What if he doesn't want to see us?" Keith asks

"Then we'll leave, we won't force him to do anything however I want to at least try to talk." I reply

We walk into the café, not seeing Lance here. I know he was working today. Lotor is here so I'm assuming he though he was here today as well. It makes me annoyed that another person is trying to take Lance away from us, his soulmates.

Keith and I walk up to the counter, seeing Pidge who Lance introduced us to.

"Lance called in sick." She says simply

Keith and I look at each other and decide we need a new plan. How are we going to talk to lance if we can't find him. We place an order for coffee and sit down at one of the tables.

"How are we going to see Lance now?" Keith grumbles "I just want to talk."

"He may be working tonight." I reply, trying to remain level headed "We can just request a private room and talk then, no one will be able to interrupt us."

"You're right, that's actually a pretty good idea." Keith says "After tonight all our problems will be over."

At that moment Lotor walks past us, side eyeing us and smirking. He's planning something, the sooner we talk to Lance the sooner we can protect him from people like Lotor.

**Time skip to night**

Keith's P.O.V.
Shiro and I just arrived at the Galra club, hoping that Lance is here. We walk in and I scan the room, not seeing him anywhere.

"Do you see him?" I ask Shiro

He shakes his head and we decide to ask one of the attendants. I walk up to one of them, a tall man with dark hair. He smirks at me.

"What do you want shorty?" He asks

"I'm not shot." I reply "I want to know where Lance is."

"Want a private room with him huh?" He replies "Well you're to late, he got asked into a private room a few minutes ago."

"With who?" Shiro asks, appearing behind me

"Can't tell you, personal information and all." He replies

"How about now?" Shiro asks, handing him a few 100 dollar bills

He looks over it, checking that it's real.

"He went with some guy who had long white hair." He says, making my heart stop "He's been hanging around here for a while. He always watches Lance."

Shiro and I look at each other with fear and shock. Lance is in danger, we need to get to that room now.

"Take us to them." I state

He looks at me, raising an eyebrow. I sigh and hand him another wad of cash. He turns and takes us to the elevators to the private rooms. Please just let Lance be ok.

Lance's P.O.V.
I'm working tonight, I'm happy I get working again but I still don't like working at the club, just before I go to dance one of the managers walks over to me and tells me I have a private meeting in room 2.

I walk to the elevator and wait for it to arrive. Soon enough I'm at the private rooms floor and I walk to room 2. I kind of wish it was Shiro and Keith but I doubt it, especially after ignoring them for the past few days.

I open the door and see that man with long white hair. He smiles at me and I get an uneasy feeling.

"Hello Lance." He says "Why don't you come and sit."

I listen to him and sit down on the couch, staying far away from him though.

"I've seen you before." I say "You're always at the café."

"Of course darling, because I want to be with you." He replies "I've been watching you."

"You've been stalking me?" I say I'm shock

"To ensure you didn't become someone else's." He says, moving closer to me

He places a hand on my thigh and trails it up. I jerk backwards and try to stand up but he pulls me back to the couch, placing a cloth over my mouth.

"Sleep for now." He whispers "When you wake up you'll be our omega."

The world goes black around me, I can't hear anything. My body goes limp and the white haired men holds me up. I try to scream but it's to late.

Shiro's P.O.V.
Keith and I make it to private room 2, throwing the door open and seeing the room empty. Lance was definitely here, I can smell his faded scent as well as Lotor's. Lance has been kidnaped.

"He should be here." The man says "Probably went home to have a little bit of fun if you know what I mean, although he never takes home guests."

I make sure to remember this man's name and put him on the to-kill list. But for now we need to focus on finding Lance. No person is going to come between us and our mate.