• 5 •

A quick message! 🙌🏻y y

Thanks for 900 reads !!! 💖💖🥺 Im so happy 🥰 and Thanks for everyone who votes on my chapters I really appreciate it 😭💖

Also Thanks to my_mello 💖 by motivating me to write another chapter ! 🥰 And also thanks for all your support Alexis aka (my_mello )

Well let's beginning !

————————————————————————
Dao Ming POV:

"SHAN CAI"!!

I ran towards her and grabbed her cold body and took her out from the bath "Shan Cai ?!" She wasn't responding, her lips where a very light blue and purple , her skin so pale and cold "SHAN CAI ! WAKE UP !" I was overwhelmed with everything , I picked her up bridal style and ran outside the house looking for her .

"SOMEONE CALL 911 ! PLEASE ! " I kept running scared , nobody stopped to help me so I had to run to the nearest hospital "Stupid girl what you had done ?!" I said almost running out of breath. After couple of minutes I made it to the hospital "I NEED HELP ! " a lot of nurses came in and took Shan Cai I tried to follow but they told me to wait at the waiting room , I sat down and look around "why she did that ? , she tried to kill her self? She's so ignorant. I pulled out my phone and call Lei .

Phone call :

Dao: hey where you are ?
Lei: looking for Shan Cai
Dao : she is at the hospital come here and wait for her I don't like hospital
Lei: wai- what ? Did something happened to her ?
Dao : yes just come here
-end of the call-

"Who was that ? She asked lei , "it's Dao Ming , he found Shan Cai , go home I will see you later " Lei said good bye and took a taxi to the hospital where Shan Cai is located , she stood there watching lei leaving in a taxi "she will pay for everything " she said annoyed and took a taxi to follow lei , after they both arrived to the hospital lei ran to the waiting area where Dao Ming was waiting when lei , "what it took you so long ?! Anyway you staying here with her I'm leaving " with that Dao Ming Si left the hospital leaving lei speechless, lei went to the front desk and asked for Shan Cai , "She is on level 5 room 509 , but at the moment she's being seen by a doctor we will let you know when she's ready to have visitors " the kind nurse said , lei looked around and took out his wallet , showed the nurse his business card , "can you please move her to VIP Floor ? The nurse looked surprised "ye-yes Mr.Lei " she bowed at him and picked up the phone . "Just call me Lei don't have to be formal with me " lei said with a smile , the nurse bowed and start talking on the phone .
"The nurses will move her after they done checking on her " the kind nurse said "Thanks " lei said and went to sit down wait for the nurses .

"He thinks he will be the hero or something? , Shan Cai will pay for everything she has done to us " the girl said very angry she put on her glasses and asked to the kind nurse where Shan Cai is located , the nurse looked at her suspicious "What's your relationship with Shan Cai? The nurse asked "She's my friend from school " the nurse still looking at her suspicious "well the gentleman over there is also waiting for Shan Cai , why don't you wait with him ? The kindly nurse said with a smile , the girl rolled her eyes and kept thinking a new way to find out which room she's located .

She walked around the hospital and saw two nurses taking Shan Cai to the elevator in a wheel chair she followed them and got on the elevator with them and see which floor they taking them , one of the nurse clicked room 10

"Room 10 is for VIP customer only , why is Shan Cai going there ?" She thought looking at shan Cai suspiciously, finally arrived to the floor and followed the nurses until they reached room 102 , she hid in the bathroom waiting for the nurses to leave the room , when finally the nurses left she enter the room exposing a big luxury room , everything was white and comfy , a huge Tv front of her bed , gray curtains that covers the sun light , a big comfy white bed with gray sheets and big pillows it was just a beautiful room "wow" she gasped looking around the room until she looked at Shan Cai who was sleeping peacefully , she got closed to Shan Cai and looked at her "why ? Why did you have to come to our school ! You don't even have class ?! How you can afford our school if you parents work catching squids ! You poor and low class ! You just came to this school to take Lei ! You whore ! He is mine ! You should die ! " with that she grabbed the pillow and started to suffocate Shan Cai hand she sees how Shan Cai tries to take the pillow out of her face , she's fighting for her life all the sudden the machines started to beep like crazy she backed out and Shan Cai presses the "nurse help " button "fuck .." she ran off Shan Cai finally removed the pillow out of her face trying to catch her breath she was terrified and scared she looked around confused "where am I ? " her head started to spin around and nurses and doctor came in running.

"Are you ok miss ?" One of the doctor asked "y-yes I'm ok , where am I ? " Shan Cai asked "hospital " the doctor replied "I know you are confused just lay down and rest ok we will explain everything to you later " everyone in the room left leaving Shan Cai confused .

————————————————————————

Lei POV

I saw this weird girl running down the hall and leaving the hospital , she seems familiar but I didn't care went back looking at my phone until the kind nurse approached me "Mr.Lei , Shan Cai is ready to get visitors " the kind nurse said handing me a piece of paper with room number and floor number , "Thanks " I said with a smile and went to the elevator press the "up" button and waiting to elevator to arrive at the main floor
*ting* the elevator is here . I got in the elevator and press number "10" while I was in the elevator it felt like it was forever , I called Dao Ming.

"Hello ?"
- what you want lei ?
"I'm going to see Shan Cai now "
- ok call me when you done

End of the phone call .

I finally reached to the floor and looked for Shan Cai room , "it's room 102"  I looked for her room until I finally reached to her room , I was nervous some how I opened the door and slowly went inside and then I saw her sleeping peacefully her skin was so pale ...

I sat down next to her and hold her hand they where cold

"Shan Cai ?"

————————————————————————

Hello ! Author here !

Sorry for the mistakes I wrote a chapter on my computer and somehow didn't update the whole thing so I had to fix it !

But thanks for 900 reads ! It means a lot to me ❤️❤️

Vote and comment ❤️

I love you guys so much 💖💖