laura's heartbreak

Sam told her, that aren't right for ecahtother, but she said that opposites attract.sam said sorry and walked off, laura stand there, stunned. She started to cry, of what sam did.
She started to sing"you said you were mine,  I thought you  were mine, you said " you were mine ". I thought you  were mine.  Do you know, what Lucy said when I told her what you'd done? She said. "You, have dated icarus, he has flown too close to the sun." Don't  take another  step in  my direction. I can't be trusted around you.  Don't  think  that  you can  talk, your way, into my arms? into my arms. Im re-reading  your letters, you wrote me, and watching them. Burn...
Burn...
Watching them, burn (burn)
You, published  the letters  she wrote to you.  You  told  the whole world, how you brought this girl, into our bed? in clearing your name! You have, ruined our lives, heaven forbid whisper'He's part of some scheme '  your Emmys whispers so you have to SCREAM. I see, how  you, look at, my sister..dont! Im, not naive.. I have seen, women around you..dont, think, I don't see? how they fall for your charms? all your charms! I'm erasing, myself, from the narrative, let, future, historians wonder,  how  laura, reacted when you broke my heart!, you have, thrown it all away! Just  watch it all burn. Burn)
Watch it, burn (burn)
When the time comes. Explain to the children of the, pin and embarrassment, you put there. Mother, through, when will you learn? that there, your legacy, we are your, legacy..!
-Sam looks at me while I am crying -
If you thought, you were...
Mine!
Mine,
Mine,
Mine!
Dont!