Piper

Interview #8

Piper:*bursts through Aphrodite door* Gahh! I HATE that place!

Me: Wow, Piper! Why do you hate the Aphrodite cabin so much?

Piper: Oh, it's just HORRIBLE! Imagine a bunch of lip gloss zombies complaining about their hair all of the time! Why couldn't Aphrodite be the goddess of something else?

Me: I don't know Piper, your life seems pretty interesting with a bunch of Lip Gloss Zombies in it!

Piper: The only sane ones are me, Lucy, and Michael!(remember from books?)

Me: Oh yeah!!! So, how is you and Drew's sisterly love thing going?

Piper: Sisterly love? Gosh, our 'relationship' is NOTHING along that line.

Me: Intriguing! Tell me more.

Piper: Well, Drew continues to be a stupid girl every day. She always finds a way to annoy me.

Me:That's nice! Just so ya know I talked to Drew and she hates you too, so things are all good!

Piper: Oh I am not surprised! Drew has told me she hates me a lot!

Me: Yeah! So how's it going with Jason?

Piper- Oh great! He is better than Percy, by far!!

Me: Oh no you didn't!😔 Percy is WAY better than Jason! He was asked to be a god!! When was Jason asked to be a god? Oh wait, never!

Piper: Annabeth uses that quote on me too!

Me: How is the bestie thing going between you too?

Piper: Great! We are tots besties!

Me: Um, were did you get that from?

Piper- Aphrodite said that is the new thing when someone is your friend!

Me: Cross that off your list.

***********

Who is next?

*drum role please*

The Great Hazel!