Behind The Shadows ~3~

Hiiii!

Really sorry for long update! :|

Anyways, here it comes! Chapter 3 :) And I want to dedicate this Chapter to Jleepy for being a good friend!  She's awesome! :))

BTW, really thank you for reading my story! I really really appreciate it! We already have 200 readers for this! YEY! You guys are really part of "AWESOMERS" :)) 

I hope this chapter would get more and more reades.

So, now presenting Chapter 3 :)) I hope you like it! :))

~~~~

Chapter 3

I lay down, my stomach on the floor and idly curling the hair of my doll. The doll belonged to Taylor when she was little girl, and to my Mother.

But it wasn't what I wanted to play today. I walked to my room, the attic, and headed to the window and look outside. Adoring what I can see through that window.

There was a beautiful day unfolding outside, with fluffy and woolly clouds, and a pure green grass in the backyard. I could almost hear the outdoors calling me, But I wasn't allowed to. I heard some footstep, I don't bother knowing who it was, knowing it's just Mother.

Mother always visit me, Father is always busy because of his work at the town while, My brother and sister is busy with their school and assignments.

Edward just came here when he searches something or when he needs concentration solving his math problem, on the other hand, Taylor, my sister, just get here when she wants to talk to someone about what happening on their school, assignments, their teacher scolding her because she forgot to submit her report, and also her crush. But today they're not at home.

I didn't know what "Crush" means before, I don't even know that word exist, until she told me about it. Of course, She wouldn't tell it to our parents like her teacher scolding her, how she didn't spend her allowance because she wants to buy something, which she won't tell me.

For that moment I forgot about outside, instead, think about my parents, my brother and sister. Maybe, I should have time getting to know more about Edward and Taylor.

Maybe, a bonding time?

When Edward needs concentration, maybe before he left I should talk to him about what happening in their school. When Taylor got here, maybe I should cover her mouth, So I can speak and she can listen to my stories I read on the shelf about princesses, the lost shoe of Cinderella, because when she got here, her mouth is non-stop.

When Taylor is here I don't know why she's talkative while when we're on the supper table she's quiet, She don't usually talk, I know she's the quiet one but when she's with me, It's really hard to speak. She looks so innocent with our parents but if she's with me, she's crazy as hell.

"Are you trying to be discovered?" A voice snapped me, going back to reality. I'm shocked to see who it was. It's my Father.

I jumped. I'd been so busy thinking about Edward and Taylor that I'd forgotten there was anyone, in the house.

"No one's out there" I said. Glancing again to be sure.

"Yeah?" Dad said. "Did it ever occur to you that if there is, they might see you before you see them?'

Father carry me to my so-called bed. And closed the window forcefully, it banged against the wall.

"You can't look out at all" Dad yelled. I feel sorry, for being selfish, just thinking on my own. For that moment, I'm scared.