A U T H O R'S N O T E

Author’s Note

Hi Everyone!

This is my very first ever story here on Wattpad. I’m a total book lover but still new from making my own story.

“Behind The Shadows” are my first story, a work from a beginner and also a work of fiction. 

The idea always popped up out of nowhere whenever I finished a book, so I decided to give it a try especially when I decided to give a shot for Wattpad.

This story is a work of my imagination and any similarity to any person, living or dead, any place, events or occurrences, is purely accidental. My characters and story lines are created from my imagination or are used fictitiously.

Anyways, a word of “Thank You” to all of you who spare time to read this ‘Author’s Note’ and especially for the whole story, are now escaping from my lips. Also, for those who will continue and eagerly wait for those unpublished chapters. This story means a lot to me and for those users that will read my story, there’s no proper word to tell how happy I am and how thankful I am to have you in this.

I wanted to apologize in advance for my grammatical errors, wrong marks and for the delay of updating that will cause some of you to lose interest on my story.

I really hope that you’ll like this. It really means a lot to me and I appreciate every single users who’ll read this.

THAAAAANK YOU! 

-          Nessaa

xx