Chapter one - Time what?

The next day I woke up thanks to my alarm, that went off at 11am. After stretching and rubbing my eyes, I noticed my TV was still turned on, making me curse at my parents. It's not like it's hard for them to go into my room for a second and turn it off, right?

Once the screen was black, I got my clothes from the chair and walked into the bathroom, that was right next to my room. Tossing my clothes onto the bathtub, I started washing my face and brushing my hair. Once I was happy with how I looked, I put on my clothes and jumped happily into the kitchen. Since it was Monday, both my parents had to work, meaning I could do whatever I wanted, and to double it, I was also on vacation. I smiled and got my phone out of my pocket, once I got a muffin out of the fridge.

Laura had posted a reminder for her fans where the Meet up would take place, creating adrenaline, that pumped through my veins. I took a bite of the muffin, taking a gulp of Orange juice after it, before walking into my room, getting a random bag to put some of my belongings inside.

I stuffed in a notebook, some sharpies, my headphones, tissues, money and my camera.

Once I had everything inside, I walked over to my wall with pictures on them, and took down a picture of Laura, Alex and me. I was lucky enough to run into them after a concert once. I made sure that it was safe in my notebook, before grabbing my keys and tossing them inside. I then walked into the bathroom again, applying a bit of make up, like eye liner and mascara. After applying a light pink shade, I decided it was time to walk into the mall.

It was 1pm, so it was a good time.

Within 5minutes I was at the mall and took in the smell of sweetness and perfume. Walking over to my favourite music store, I decided to look through some of the albums they had there.

Smiling at the cashier, I walked over to the new arrival and quickly overflew them. Sadly, there was nothing that stroke my interest, and so I continued my way over to the book store, and then to a bakery, where I bought a coffee.

As the clock stroke five minutes to two, I made my way to the fountain on the first level, smiling all the way to it, turning my music up just a bit.

I noticed a small group of girls around my age standing and waiting there, so I quickly tried to get to them. Luckily, I stayed unnoticed for the first few minutes, giving me enough time to put away my headphones, and pushing my phone into my back pocket.

As I started looking up the mall, a girl tapped my shoulder.

“Yeah?” I asked smiling.

“I guess you also came for the meet up?” She asked friendly. I nodded, making her beam.

“Are you also alone?” I nodded, sighing, making her smile a bit. “Maybe we could stay together then? I'm also alone and it's quite awkward to be honest...” She confessed laughing, making me nod.

“Yeah sure! I'm Rebekah, by the way” I smiled, making her nod.

“I'm Nicole, nice to meet you!” She said friendly.

We talked for a few moments, before a certain group of girls started screaming, making both of us jump.

I never got the concept of screaming into the face of your favorite celebrity. They are people, after all. Nicole and I grinned at each other as we saw Laura approaching our small group.

“Hey guys! So … I guess before we all get into a big mosh, how about I sit down on the fountain and you guys kinda chill round me?” she asked smiling.

We all moved aside quite a bit and she sat down, as we all started to form a circle with her.

“So, how are y'all?” She asked, genuinely interested.