Chapter 3: Goodbye

Tears streamed down my face.

It was time to say goodbye.

I slowly hugged all of my friends that helped me develop the plan....

Later that day, I put on my favorite white dress. The one I wore whenever I wanted to catch people's eyes.

I walked up to the school, slowly but surely that I was going to have a lot of harsh memories here with my new personality.

I punched open the door and I immediately heard the laughter of the other high schoolers along with screams and yells.

First period, was Algebra 2. I had no clue where to sit, so I sat down behind the cutest boy in there.Steven Carmichael. He had cute sandy blonde hair and sharp features. Right as I saw him I felt a strong impact in my chest.

Of course, he has a girl friend, but that wasn't going to stop me, my new personality called for a rough n' tough tomboy.

Second period I had to take a quit pit stop to the bathroom because of my IBS. There was a girl standing outside the bathroom who at first told me that I couldn't go in, my first thought was "Why would the girls have bathroom control here where am I supposed to take a dump?"

But then the girl told me I could go in with a mysterious grin. I hesitated but then agreed.

Two girls talking about stupid gossip, one was tall with brown curly hair in a bun, the second louder one was shorter with thin black hair.

That's when both there eyes turned to me.