Trapped

Glimmers P.O.V

I turned my head and say She-Ra being blasted a meter away into a tree. I quickly teleported me and Bow over to her. She was still in her SheRa form although she looked like she was in so much pain.

"Adora are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine let me  just take out the last two cannons and we can head back." She replied."I don't think that's a good idea." Bow said and I agree l.

But she didn't listen she ran off and took down the last two cannons making all the soldiers  retreat in fear.

(Time skip)

"Um Bow are you sure this is a short cuuuuttttttt?" I asked screaming the last bit since the floor beneath us disappeared making me and She-Ra fall into a small underground room. Each side of the walls and the floor and roof were made of titanium. It was impossible to get through with my glitter.

Suddenly She-Ra transformed back into Adora as she collapsed on the floor. fortunately she was still conscious. "ADORA!" I screamed as I ran to her. "I-I'm fine," she replied as she tried to get up. "No Adora your not you can't even get up and your clearly in pain," I scream at her. "So i don't care I just want to get out of her," she replies. "You might not care but I do so grab my hand so I can teleport us out then I can go get Bow," I told her.

"Glimmer you don't have enough power and even if you did it would hurt you so you have to go alone anyway we'll be fine here," "but..," "no buts go now," so I did.

Adoras P.O.V

After Glimmer left I rested my head on the cold hard wall. Straight I way I could her Bows fan girl screaming. "You heard everything didn't you?" I asked. "Maybe.... so anyway Adora what are your true feelings towards glimmer?" he cheekily asked. "I-i think I might like her like like her," I whispered. "Oh so that why you wanted her to go alone," "well that and she wouldn't let me do this FOR THE HONOUR OF GREYSKULL," I replied.

(Time skip at the castle)

After a short walk me and Bow made it back to the castle in one piece as we entered Glimmer ran over to me yelling at me for transforming into She-Ra (which i still was) because I could have hurt my self. A couple of minutes later I decided I to go to my room since I felt weak really weak. I quickly dashed to my room and sat on the floor. Suddenly everything started getting darker and then nothing.

Glimmers P.O.V

I decided check on Adora since she was kind of weird. As I entered the room I saw her unconscious against the wall. When I started to approach her I heard her say "Glimmer I-I love you." "I love you to," I said as I sat down next to her resting my head on her should knowing that she wouldn't remember any of this.