Training

Adoras P.O.V

Ugh it's so bright outside why do I have to wake up. Slowly I started to opens my eyes and i saw Glimmer holding onto my waist. I started to smiling so much I don't know why it just .... felt right. Slowly I started to wiggle my way out of her grip.

"*yawn* a-Adora is that you?" I heard Glimmer day still half asleep. "Yeah sorry I didn't mean to wake you," I replied "oh no you didn't anyway what the time?" She replied as she teleported me and her on to her floor. I quickly grabbed my sword and before running out the door I quickly told Glimmer I was going to train and I'll be back soon.

(30 minutes later at the training field)

Glimmers P.O.V

When Adora left I felt lonely so I decided to follow her and yes I know that sounds very creepy but I was just watching her train so maybe I can learn from her.

"Hey Glimmer" I suddenly heard Bow shout from a meter away. Straight away I teleported to him covering he's mouth with my hand. "Shush or she'll realise we're here," I told him. After removing my hand he whispered "so your just watching her... that sound weird," "ppfft it's not weird I'm watching her so I can learn yeah that's it," "yeah totally," he said teasingly.

"So Glimmer, Hey Glimmer , Glimmer ONG are you drooling at her!" Bow shouted "quickly I teleported us into a tress before Adora could see. "No I wasn't and keep your voice down you idiot,".

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice say "so what are we exactly doing," as soon as I realized who it was I scream in shock and fell out the tree. I was about to teleport but then I felt someone's arms around me.