Chapter 6

Hey folks! thanks so much! Im at 45 fans right now which to some people may not seem like a lot but for me its amazing!

This one is a little longer and i hope you like it! Thanks again!

xoxo Leal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Ash pulled his jeep up to Natilie Portash's house and parked next to the line of cars. You could hear the music blasting in her back yard and lights were illuminating from behind the house reflecting of the HUGE pool.

Natilie's house was huge. It was a 3 story victorian house with 7 bedrooms (which was convenient for some people). Her pool was a two floor pool with a waterfall and had semi underwater a bar underneath the top story. Every weekend her parents took their "weekend off" from each other and her mom went to Vegas and her dad went to Georgia, which couldn't have been farther apart. So if you were to pick a place to have a party in this small town of Wiserbrook in the lonely state of Arizona this would be the place to have it.

Ash jumped out of the car and opened the door for me and the door for Elly. They traveled up the long stone path to the side door of her house. Dayla looked at her phone, it was 8:15. The sky was dark and the air was wet in the September heat. She knew they would be here for a while.

They walked right in and she was bombarded with girls and guys in swimsuits, some were soaking wet. Ash pointed at Elly and Dayla," I'll be right back, gonna get us some drinks."

Dayla nodded and turned to Elly.

"Well he's gone, what do you wanna talk about? Him?" Elly asked as she looked at her phone. She looked up and her Damon (whom she had a "thing" with) was coming toward her.

"Hey beautiful," he winked and Elly's face went red.

"Hey! Boy is it loud!"

"Why don't you come to the pool with me? I reserved a private corner."

He smiled and Elly giggled. He grabbed her hand and began to lead her outside. Elly turned around stumbling and smiling pointing to the pool to Dayla and Dayla gave a thumbs up.

That took longer than I thought, she thought to herself. She knew Damon was coming anyway and she really didn't mind, she thought it was kind of cute. She started to look around the room, hoping to see Ash when Natilie walked up.

"Hey darlin! So glad you could make it!"

"Hey!" Dayla said as she gave her a hug.

"You had your 'Dayla face' on so I thought I should come over here! You were making the guys think you were about to cry! Which I knew you weren't."

Dayla laughed," thanks! So it's gotten pretty crowded already!"

"Yea! Thank god I don't have to clean this up! The maid is like my new best friend. Of course the next few days I have to let her take off."

She gave a smirk. Natilie was the type of girl you were expected to get jealous of. She had perfect brown hair, perfectly straight, perfectly volumous, perfect bangs. She could be considered absolutely gorgeous if she would lighten up on the eyeliner. The guys never noticed little things like that so I guess it really didn't matter.

"Well at least you get to have these awesome parties!" Dayla said.

Natilie laughed in agreement," so do you girl! Speaking of which, when are you having your next one? I was hoping pretty soon because I don't think my parents are gonna go out of town next weekend."