chapter six.

Ameera Belle

It has been a week since I've met Harry. Twice daily, I've received outrageously large arrangements of flowers, each bundle coming with a handwritten message from him. My apartment now filled with a variety of flowers in every possible location. 

As I took in the sight, I fell back onto my couch, holding yet another card from Harry. I opened the envelope to reveal a plain white card with a simple pink heart on the front. Inside the card, several hundred dollar bills were held together by a Hermes money clip. I can't breathe; my heart rate is skyrocketing. I began to read what was written,

My love,

I've been going crazy thinking about you. The thought of you drowns me daily. I was hoping you'd join me for dinner tonight at 8. If you have no prior commitments, I urge you to accept my offer. The cash is for rent and whatever else you may need. Do not hesitate to ask anything of me as I'd like to care for your every need.

Adoringly yours, Harry

I held the letter to my chest, feeling as if my heart could burst at any given moment. Morally I think it is wrong to accept the money as I had done nothing to deserve it. I reach for my phone in a swift motion, dialing Harry's number immediately.

The phone rings for a few moments before his deep voice drifts through the phone's speaker.

"I have been waiting for your call, my love," 

I feel myself blush at the endearing name he has chosen for me. "Thank you for the flowers, Harry, they are gorgeous," I say.

The sound of papers shuffling erupt from his end of the phone, "Of course, but not nearly as gorgeous as you," he murmurs through the phone. "Have you put any thought into if you'll be joining me this evening for dinner?"

"Yes, I'd love to." I smile to myself.

"Perfect, I'll have my assistant swing by to drop a few things off then," He says, springing into action. "Will you give me a text letting me know when you're ready?"

"I will, and Harry, I also called to let you know that I can't accept this money," I say, looking down at the money-filled card.

"I don't want to hear anything about the money. Use it, or I will continue to overflow your flat with shipments of flowers," He says firmly as he flips through more papers. "Listen, love; I need to run and finish up some business before I can spoil you tonight."

"You've already spoiled me enough!" I explain with a laugh. "But fine, I'll let you know when I am ready."

I stand from the couch, admiring my surroundings once more, "I'll see you soon, Ameera Belle, I cannot wait to see you again."

A warm feeling takes over my body before chills run down my spine. I shiver briefly, "Goodbye, Harry," I say warmly before ending the call.

I walk straight to the bathroom to examine myself in the mirror. The girl I see in the mirror looks in need of a major cleanup. My eyebrows are overgrown, my skin in desperate need of a facial, and my legs look horrendous. With a groan and a shrug, I begin.

Harry had told me that his assistant is going to stop by, so I need to be quick. I start the shower at a burning hot temperature, steam filling the bathroom, and clouding the mirrors. My clothes fall to the grown pilling up next to my feet.

I step into the shower letting the water hit my skin, washing away the worries of yesterday. Pumping shampoo into my hands, my fingers find their way to my head. I move onto the conditioner next, letting it sit in my hair as I begin on my legs.

The pink razor runs up my legs, removing any hair. I move quickly as I felt rushed to complete everything so that I was ready in time for his assistant's arrival. The conditioner leaves my hair as I tilt my head back into the free-flowing water. I grab a bottle of lavender body wash, dripping it into my hand. I let my hands run over my whole body, instantly imagining them as Harry's. I skim my hands over my breasts, biting down hard on my lip. 

My hands begin to travel lower, but I'm interrupted when I hear a knock at the door. I find myself stunned, ripping my hands away from myself. Another knock sounds from the front door loudly. I pull my towel off of the hook, wrapping it around myself before hopping out of the shower.

"Just a minute!" I shout. I throw the bathroom door open, rushing over to the door, nearly slipping.

I pat my hair, trying to make myself look somewhat presentable before opening the door to be met with bags upon bags of Gucci, Hermes, Tiffanies and Louis Vuitton.

-

Hey guys! 

This is a bit of a filler chapter but I hope you like it :)

Check out my new story 'Flourish' new chaptres to come soon!

Best,

Maddie x