chapter one.

The ruggedly handsome and wealthy man, dressed in a black suit, sat at a rather large round table with many of his colleagues and their wives. The man was looking rather uninterested in the conversation, but never the less involved. He held a glass of red wine with one hand, while the other caressed his wife's bare thigh. It was clear to everyone that his mind was elsewhere, but on what exactly, no one knew.

He could feel the glares from other tables around him, yet their stares were not phasing him. A fish dinner was placed in front of him, carefully seasoned and cooked. The cold-looking man looked down at the meal and backed up, once again seemingly uninterested. At first glance, it would seem that he was staring at nothing. Though his eyes had switched from boredom to absolute interest when his eyes caught hold of one particular waitress.

His emerald green eyes followed her to every table she traveled to and examined the way she moved. How she gently placed each plate down, how she carefully poured wine into the glasses. The apron she wore over her clothes covered her up too much; he wanted to see what was underneath. He gripped onto his wife's thigh harder, creating white marks in her skin.

She gasped in excitement, "Wait till we're home, darling." Harry cleared his throat, untightening his grip. He had lost sight of where the glorious waitress had traveled.

He quickly scanned the area in search of where she could have gone. She was at the bar, refilling her tray of champagne, nervously trying to hurry to serve the waiting table.

Her apron covered her dress, though he knew that underneath hid the body of a goddess. She had light brown shoulder-length hair that complimented her face, her eyes a soft brown with a hint of honey, her lips luscious and thick. She was beyond desirable.

"Please excuse me, gentlemen." He said, standing and placing his half-empty glass down on the table. "I'll be back, Sarah." He murmured.

"Where are you off to?" She asked, turning in her seat to grab his hand with a tight grip.

Harry shook out of her grip, "To get another drink." He spoke slowly to her. Sarah nodded, unaware of his intentions.

He continued on his way to the bar in a bit of a hurry. He wanted to get there before she went off to serve another round of drinks. He corrected his attire to make himself look more presentable before walking up. Yet again, he found himself clearing his throat out of nervousness.

"Scotch, quickly, please." He firmly requested.

The petite waitress placed a few glasses of wine and liquor onto a tray, gently lifting it. As she turned to leave, Harry caught a glimpse of her face, stunning. Before he knew it she was across the room.

Harry blinked anxiously over her features. At that very moment, his pure intention of catching a full view of her turned into a much deeper want.