Party

I was still trying to find the perfect dress. My eyes landed on this cute mint green dress. It was perfect for my outfit for the party. I curl my hair and do my makeup. I was putting my converse on when I heard my doorbell. I run down the stairs and open the door to see Zayn. His eyes widen when he sees what I'm wearing.

"You look beautiful!" Zayn says.

"Thank you! So do you!" I say. I'm not lying when I said he looked good. He was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt. He looks better than good, he looked hot.

"Shall we go?" Zayn asks, offering me his arm. I put my arm through his and Zayn walks me to his car. When we get to the party, the smell of alcohol and drugs hit me. I cringe.

"Hey, you okay?" Zayn asks me.

"Yeah, I'm good," I say. Zayn smiles and we walk over to where Harry, Niall, Liam, and Louis were at.

"Ayeeee it, Claire!" Harry yells I could tell that Harry was drunk. Harry grabs me and pulls me into a hug. I pull away after a few seconds. Zayn wraps an arm around my waist and pulled me into him. I looked up at him and smiled. Thats when I see Aaron looking at me. He looked at me and then his eyes went to Zayn's arm, which was still around my waist and his expression changes from surprised to pissed off. Aaron walks over to us. He grabs me by arm and yanks me away from Zayn.

"What the hell, man?" Zayn says.

"She's mine!" Aaron says. I shove Aaron away from me and go back to Zayn. Zayn pushes me behind him.

"You broke up with me so I'm not yours!" I say, grabbing onto Zayn's arm and pulling him outside.

"You okay?" Zayn asks me.

"Yeah," I say. Zayn pulls me to him and kisses the top of my head. I smile.

"Do you want to go back in or stay out here?" Zayn asks me.

"I want to go back in and hang out with the boys," I say. Zayn nods and grabs my hand and we walk back to where Harry, Niall, Louis, and Liam were. Zayn sits down on the last spot of the couch and he pulls me onto his lap. I smile and get comfortable.

"What's your favorite One Direction song?" Niall asks me.

"Well, that's really hard, I have a lot of favorite songs," I say.

"Then tell them all," Liam says.

"What Makes You Beautiful, They Don't Know About Us, You & I, Best Song Ever, Steal My Girl, Night Changes, Drag Me Down, History, The Story Of My Life, Perfect, Change My Mind and mostly every single song," I say.

"Nice," Zayn says, running his fingers through my hair.

"What other kinds of music do you listen to?" Harry asks. 

 "A lot of other music," I say.

"Do you want a drink?' Zayn whispers in my ear. I nodded. I get off Zayn's lap and Zayn grabs my hand. And we walk to the keg. 

"You okay?" Zayn asks me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say. Zayn hands me a red cup. I hesitate with mine, not taking a sip of my drink.

"Have you never drunk alcohol before?" Zayn asks me.

"Yeah," I say. Zayn chuckles. 

"What?" I ask him.

"You're 22 and you haven't drunk alcohol before?" Zayn says, laughing so hard that tears streamed down his face.

"Shut up," I say, playfully slapping his shoulder. 

"Alright, just take sips, then you'll be fine. Don't just chug it your first time," Zayn explains. I take a small sip and I gag at the taste. It tasted weird and sour. 

"I know it tastes bad at first but you'll get used to the taste," Zayn says, grabbing my hand and pulling me back to where the boys were. 

"Glad you two could join us," Harry says. Zayn shakes his head. For two hours we talked about random stuff. I had to use the bathroom.

"Hey, Zayn, I'm going to go to the bathroom," I say to Zayn.

"Okay. Hurry back," Zayn says, smiling. I nod and head to the bathroom. As I was about to enter, arms wrapped around my waist and a hand clamped on my mouth. I was dragged into a bedroom. I started crying. The person was definitely not Aaron because Aaron would never do this to me. I was thrown on the bed and the man climb on top of me.

"Please! Stop!" I yell. A hand clamps on my mouth, muffling my yells. I bite down on the person's hand. The man yelps and slaps me hard. The man starts pulling my clothes off.

"Help!" I scream. Once the man was finished taking my clothes off he pulls his jeans and boxers off. Then all of a sudden he slams into me. I scream in pain.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

Claire has been gone a long time. I get up and walk up the stairs. When I walked by a bedroom, I heard a girl crying and a man moaning.

"Please, someone help!" The girl's voice yells. It was Claire's voice.

"What's wrong man?" A voice says I look up to see Aaron Judge looking at me in concern. I have to help her.

"Claire's in there and she's being raped. Will you help me?" I ask him.

"Yes," Aaron says. He looked pissed. I open the door and Aaron rushes over to the bed yanks the man off of Claire. I rush over to Claire and I pull my sweatshirt off. I put it on Claire and I hug her. She sobs into my chest.