Meeting One Direction

I was not going to go to work today. Going to work would mean that I would have to face Aaron and I just couldn't do it. Oh, y'all must be confused, I work for the New York Yankees. Most of my time is spent in the dugout so I would be seeing Aaron a lot today if I went to work. A knock on my door startled me out of my thoughts. I walked over to the front door and opened to see Didi and Stanton looking at me worried.

"What do you guys need?" I ask them, sadly.

"You are coming to work today," Stanton says.

"No, I am not," I say. As soon as those words left my mouth, Didi picked me up and put me over his shoulder. He carried me to his car.

"Didi put me the hell down!! This is technically kidnapping!!!!" I yell. Didi puts me in his car as Stanton climbs into the driver's seat. Didi shuts my door before I could hop out. Didi hurries up and gets in the passenger seat. Stanton starts driving to the stadium.

A few minutes later we were in the Yankee Stadium player's parking lot. I refused to get out of the car. Stanton sighs and reaches in and picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"Stanton put me the heck down!!" I yell as Stanton carries me into the dugout. He puts me down when we get to Mr. Boone.

"What's going on?" Mr. Boone asks me.

"Stanton and Didi kidnapped me and brought me here," I say.

"Now that's funny," Mr. Boone says.

"Hey, Judge!" Didi yells. I freeze for a minute.

"Hey, you alright?" Mr. Boone asks me in a worried tone.

"Yeah," I say.

"Judge, you ain't gonna say hi to your girl?" Romine says, smirking at me. Romine knew we weren't together anymore. Romine hates me a lot. He just said that just to get a reaction out of me and it worked. I burst into tears.

"Claire?" Mr. Boone says, reaching out to touch my shoulder but I pull away. I turn and run back into the Yankee players parking lot. I kept running until I couldn't breathe anymore.

"Hey, you alright there ma'am?" A boy with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, he was British. I could tell he was from London. I look up to see 5 boys and they were all looking at me in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say.

"You don't look fine," the blacked- haired one said. Damn was he hot, I thought.

"What's your name sweetheart?" The curly haired on said.

"Claire," I say.

"Well, Claire, I'm Harry Styles," Harry says. Omg, I do know these people. There One Direction. Harry begins to say the others names but I stopped him.

"I know who you all are," I say.

"Oh, really?" Zayn says, smiling. God, I thought. Was that smile adorable.

"Yep, you're Zayn. You're Louis. You're Liam and you're Niall, " I say, pointing at every boy when I say their name.

"Whoa," Zayn says.

"Let me guess. You're a One Direction fan?" Harry says.

"Yeah," I say.

"Are you a Zayn girl or a Harry girl?" Harry asks.

"I'm a Zayn girl," I say. Zayn breaks into a grin.

"Claire!!" I hear Didi yell.

"Sh*t I gotta run!" I say, I was about to take off but Zayn grabs my hand.

"Why?" Zayn asks. His eyes gleamed with amusement. By then Didi was in front of me.

"Mr. Boone needs you there now!" Didi says, when I look into his eyes, I could tell he knew about what happened last night. He wraps me in a hug but I pull away.

"Your lying, you just want me to talk to Aaron and it's not gonna happen," I say. Didi sighs knowing I wasn't going to come with him.

"But you have work," Didi says. I sigh and nod my head.

"Can we get your number?" Niall asks.

"Sure," I say. I give them my number and Didi and I walk back to the stadium. I forgot that the Yankees had a game today.

"Claire's back!" Stanton yells to Mr. Boone. Mr. Boone turns to me and motions me to come over to him. I walk over to him.

"What do you want?" I ask Mr. Boone.

"I want you to know that I talked to Aaron and he now knows that you never said any of that stuff," Mr. Boone says.

"Claire!!!" I hear Zayn Malik yell. I break into a grin. I turn toward and give him the finger. Zayn fakes a sad face but soon he grins.

"I have a question for you!!" Zayn yells. I sigh and walk over to him.

"What's up, Zaynie?" I ask.

"Zaynie?" Zayn says, chuckling.

"Yep," I say. Zayn shakes his head, chuckling.

"The boys and I were wondering if you would want to go to a party with us tonight," Zayn says.

"Of course I would," I say. Zayn smiles and all of a sudden he looked very nervous.

"I w-was also w-wondering..." Zayn begins but trails off, his cheeks turning pink.

"You were wondering what?" I ask Zayn.

"I was wondering.." He trails off again. That's when Harry came up from behind Zayn and slings his arm over Zayn.

"What this nervous boy is trying to say is that he was wondering if you would like to be his date to the party tonight," Harry says. Zayn face turns bright red.

"Of course I would," I say. Zayn smiles.

"I'll pick you up at 8:30 tonight then," Zayn says, winking at me. I blush.

"Okay, sounds like a plan," I say. Zayn smiles and hugs me. He walks away smiling. I walk back to the Yankees dugout, smiling. Now I have to figure out what to wear.