Rewriting!!!

Hi!!!

So, I am now a sophomore in college and it's crazy how people are still reading, voting, and commenting on this story. I'm number 82 in the category werewolf and that's crazy for me!

I began writing this story when I was 15/16 and now I'm 19, almost 20 (which is also very crazy).

I get every notification of everyone that votes, comments, or adds this to their library and it honestly makes my entire day. 

I've been rereading some of the chapters and I cringe at a lot of parts because it's so bad and cliche. Because of this, I've decided to rewrite the entire story. Everything will most likely stay the same but there are some plot holes and some things that don't make sense or I wrote something and then it doesn't fit into the story at all. I'm going to keep the story line the same and not really change anything but I will be rewriting some chapters completely or even adding chapters and things like that. I'm also going to add some more bonus chapters!!!

Anyway, thanks for reading my story and liking and commenting on the chapters you have read. I'll be going on winter break soon and will have more time to begin editing/rewriting the chapters so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks,

Kayla :)