RED Part 6

Slowly sitting yourself up, cautiously trying not to move a muscle and stir the man next to you, you watched as his breathing became steady and deep. You had to do this quickly. One weak leg at a time, you slowly stood up from the bed, glancing over at Dean before tiptoeing over to the other bed. Quickly you grabbed the phone from the tangled sheets and prayed there wasn't a lock on it. Tapping the screen on, you noticed it was the girls phone and you sighed in relief when the screen unlocked. Thinking for a second, you typed in Sam's number and messaged him nothing but the code to the tracker. You didn't have time to write anything else, and you knew Sam well enough to know that he would check it out and realize that it was you who sent the text. After deleting the message and the history, you slid the phone in between the mattress and frame before once again laying slowly back down on the bed next to Dean. You let out a sigh of relief, knowing that it wouldn't be long before this was all over and you could focus on getting your Dean back. Giving up on staying awake, you laid down on your side, and looked at the freckled face that was inches away from yours. Thinking about all the good times you had, your eyes became heavy, steadily shutting as you drifted off to sleep.

You stood in front of the bathroom mirror, your body wrapped in a soft towel, as you ran the brush through your wet hair. It had been a long and hard day, you thought back on watching Sam and Dean get into that sleek black car and then speed off to God knows where. You felt stupid, letting yourself get attached to a man that you would probably never see again. The knock on your front door, broke you from thoughts and you set the brush on the sink. You looked at your phone and seen that it was 3 am. Who the hell would be knocking at your door at this time of night? Silently making your way to the door, you got to your tippy toes and looked through the peephole. Your heart instantly began to race as you turned the door knob and opened the door. Those green eyes staring into yours, made your heart skip a beat.

" Dean what are you... "

Before you could finish your sentence, his lips crashed into yours, taking your breath away. One of his hands gripped onto your waist, pulling you flush to him as the other hand tangled itself into your wet hair. Your mind went blank as your body took over and gave into the touch that you thought you'd never feel again. Grabbing onto the collar of his plaid shirt, you backed up, pulling him further inside. Without breaking his lips from yours, he lifts his foot and pushes the door closed. You told yourself that you wouldn't let this happen again, but the way his hands roughly pulled at the towel while his calloused fingers ran over your still damp skin of your neck and shoulders, you were overcome by not the want, but the need to feel him. To have him feel you, every inch of you.

" I couldn't leave without doing this once last time. " He finally spoke, his words broken between deep pants of pleasure.

" Why do you have to leave at all. " The question came out of your mouth without you even realizing.

He didn't answer your question, but just kept placing rough kisses down your neck, stopping at the top of the towel.

" Take it off. " He demanded.

You didn't even think twice before grabbing a hold of the fabric, unwrapping it from your body then dropping it to the floor.

Your leg bumping against his, snapping Dean out of his deep sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and looked towards you, watching you wiggle and press your legs together as your mouth fell open, letting out a soft moan. He didn't have to see inside your head to know exactly what had you coming undone in your sleep. He watched as your hand made its way to the middle of your shorts and your breath immediately started to quicken as yet another moan slipped out from deep in your chest. Dean couldn't help but smirk when your head turned to face him, your eyes still closed.